would listening to multiple files slow down progress?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

would listening to multiple files slow down progress?

Postby alloiledup » August 13th, 2005, 6:54 am

I hope EMG would address this as well besides other members. There are a number of files I am interested and so I listen to several files. None has worked for me except 1 which is curseCCP, but even that one is fading away. First, is it because my life is too busy and I don't put myself in trance while listening to it? I would be doing something else on the computer like typing out this note while listening to a file. Second, is it because I am listening to multiple files like TrigMass and FurryTransformation and TrainMMO etc and so my mind is not concentrating on any one in particular? I haven't had much of any progress although I am still trying. I wonder if listening to so many files at one time diminishes the effectiveness of each one. I also hope there will be more sublimal version of the files so even though I am working on something else as my life is busy, my mind is being pounded with hypnotic ideas from sublimal suggestions. I hope to get the TrigMass and FurryTransformation working soooo bad as I think this would be so much fun!!!
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby EMGsKink » August 13th, 2005, 11:51 am

Well, I've listened to multiple files at a time and have had the effects fine, but when I'm listening I generally allow myself to trance instead of while doing other things. I do however, use a subliminal file when I work that is the same as the file I'm working on.

But if you want to listen to multiple files, I suggest that you let yourself trance at least once a day on one of the files. I also suggest that you try adding the Reinforce file and/or Sleep Reinforce to the mix, especially if you have gotten one file to work for you. Those two will reinforce the files without having to listen to all of them.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Postby morrcomm » August 13th, 2005, 12:04 pm

Hi, alloiledup,

When you've been listening to multiple files, have you been stringing them together into a single, long session? I know that's worked for some people, but nothing much happened for me when I ganged them together like that. I ended up having much more success with multiple files when I broke them up throughout the day, giving myself a couple of hours before giong under with the next one. Might be worth a try.

Best,

morrcomm
morrcomm
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files