Spontaneous Waking from Trance

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Spontaneous Waking from Trance

Postby Lightman » April 12th, 2010, 4:01 am

I have this issue that has been making my erotic hypnosis a bit difficult. I love playing around, and I love being played with. I have a trigger that lets me be controlled, but it seems that if I ever orgasm when hypnotized or triggered I snap out of it.

One of my dreams has been to be able to eat my own cum, be made to eat it, to like it even. Despite suggestions of the like, no matter what it doesn't happen. Once I snap out of it I don't do it.

Does anyone know if training a file long enough will go around this and allow me to obey and orgasm without snapping out of it?

Any insight?

Thanks!
Lightman

Re: Spontaneous Waking from Trance

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 12th, 2010, 6:13 pm

The 'what' of the matter is easy. It's the 'how' that's challenging.

Many clients don't care about the 'what'. They just want the 'how'. And I suspect that's true for you too, at least on a subconscious level.

I suspect it's true for you too because it's normal to want climax - to desire it. It's a normal animalistic response to greedily reach out for that release & pleasure. And that's the pattern you follow, isn't it?

Your subconscious wants climax the way a young child wants candy.

When you dangle candy in front of a young boy, he's going to follow habits that've been previously successful... the habits that get him what he wants.

For some - it's crying. They've learned that whining and crying will get them what they crave.

For others - it's screaming. They've learned that a tantrum will get them what they want.

For others - and this is important - it's a reward for good behavior.
That leads us to the 'what'... what you need to do. If you want a greedy boy to change his behavior, then a change of habit is necessary.

And here we are at the 'how' now... how your mind will make a transference... transferring to an understanding that climaxing is merely a good behavior that gets you what you really want.

I don't know exactly how you'll do it.

But I do know that the current pattern needs to change.

Here's one idea:

Consider giving up climaxing for a short period. Don't cum for two weeks or maybe three. And during that same period, give up a food/candy/drink. Choose anything you like to give up. But whatever you choose, it's got to be something you'll hate giving up. If it's beer you love, give up beer. None!

And during this period of abstinence, use trance to think about how good a beer will taste. How much you want one. Seriously. Go crazy on wanting one.

You'll get to have one eventually. But only after climaxing - in the future. The coldness, the smell, the carbonation and flavor... even a satisfying belch, if you like. You can have it. You can have it as a reward for climaxing - eventually.

And after 2-3 weeks of focusing like that, set it up. Set yourself up for success. Get out a cold beer and something to wipe up the cum. Then, climax just as fast as you can so you can get to enjoying that beer. Want a second one? Climax first - then beer.

For a whole week, enjoy your beer that way. Just THAT way and no other.

Then, repeat. Go back to giving up climax. But this time, choose a different food/candy/beverage to give up... a different oral treat. Whatever it is, use trance to focus on how much you want it. Use trance to understand you can have it eventually, but only after climaxing - in the future. And after 1-2 weeks of focusing like that, set it up. Make it happen. Climax as fast as you can to get to the treat.

You'll repeat the entire process one last time. But it's unnecessary for me to tell you what treat to focus on as you trance, isn't it?

And now that you know one 'how', maybe you can think of another.

Because once you know 'how', then you can have 'what'.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » April 13th, 2010, 1:04 am

wow MN_FriendlyGuy thanks for that!

I reeeeeeeeally want a beer now and its 8am! lol
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby angel2342 » April 16th, 2010, 12:48 am

I have this same problem.

Thank you so much for the awesome info!
.From Stardust to Sentience.

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby Lightman » April 20th, 2010, 7:51 pm

Intriguing MN, very very intriguing. I dare say you have a good theory!
Lightman

Return to Help with Files