Trancing with no effect

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trancing with no effect

Postby hypnobitch » May 5th, 2010, 9:30 pm

So I can go into trances really well these days, but do not actually seem to get any effects from the files. I have been working with Cals Curse for a long time (as well as some others here and there), I go way under but nothing happens (apart from probably the urge to keep listening to the damn thing) I really want so badly for this to work. Halp?
hypnobitch

Postby _dusk » May 12th, 2010, 1:05 pm

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you but can say I also have this problem. Not sure what to suggest really. I'd be interested to hear if any one has a solution to this.
_dusk

Postby angel123 » May 12th, 2010, 2:21 pm

I think it depends what the subject is ..... I am definitely losing weight with the weight loss file from hypo-files.com, 3lbs this week when my weight loss had become static and reached a plateau it has got me started again ...

I am also becoming more submissive by default of listening to blinks induction file not something I was looking for though .... 8O
but it's ok.
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blink » May 12th, 2010, 5:54 pm

angel123 wrote:I am also becoming more submissive by default of listening to blinks induction file not something I was looking for though .... 8O
but it's ok.

If your newfound submissive side bothers you, then get in touch with me and we can put things right. I've got "Blink's Basic Induction" on on this site, too, which should get you into a nice, deep trance without any D/s overtones whatsoever.

If, on the other hand, you're enjoying exploring the idea of submission, I can certainly give you some pointers about how you can use the GG triggers with a partner.

I'm a firm believer in informed consent. You get to look at the tracks before you get on the rollercoaster. Of course, once the bar comes down and you pull away from the platform, you've got to ride it all the way down. That's where the fun is. :D

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby _dusk » May 13th, 2010, 12:06 pm

angel123 wrote:I think it depends what the subject is ..... I am definitely losing weight with the weight loss file from hypo-files.com, 3lbs this week when my weight loss had become static and reached a plateau it has got me started again ...

I guess that's true. I did have some minor success with files that reinforce submissive behavior that I felt I already had to a degree but I've struggled to get files to work that create things in my mind that aren't there to begin with.

Like, maybe the subconscious doesn't have any experience of the changes the hypnosis is trying to make so it doesn't know how to make it happen?

I'm not sure that sounds right now that I've written it...
_dusk

Postby angel123 » May 17th, 2010, 8:31 am

Thanks Blink, I think we have discussed some of my issues ... :wink:

Dusk, I know exactly what you mean, but I did think I wan't submissive until I explored it a bit more, now that side has started to develop so maybe it was there all along ?? :twisted:

Just keep trying and reading loads of posts on here, and posting your questions too, I have had a lot of help ... good luck

Angel
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files