trouble with files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

trouble with files

Postby craigK » August 18th, 2010, 7:34 pm

ok this one is put directly to the hypnotist on here
have been trying jock files of and on few the last six months with little to no sucess.always found it hard to go deep.anyway tried emg's blank flie infort of jock files and found it started to work better and better,was really getting into the jock mindset.
it started with it sticking for about half hour after i listerned,then one day i felt deep and half way through the file i the efect of a fire cracker going of in my mind,and every since the files seem to taken hold much much more.my question is this a normal feeling to have???
also after about a week of this happening i had a major anxiety attack,constantly thinking about the files and seemingly to cross backwards and forwards between my own personality and the jock one?
what the hell is going on?cause i dont know if to keep going or to stop(wondering if its my body telling me it cant handle it)
i know this is a long post but some help would be good to understand whats happening
confused
craigK

Re: trouble with files

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » August 18th, 2010, 10:03 pm

Hi, craigK -

It's a pleasure to be responding to a posting about jock conditioning. Opportunities to do that are infrequent, so I'm glad to be doing it.

You've expressed concern about something you feel - anxiety.

Firstly, congratulations on recognizing a problem and asking about it. You did the right thing.

This response makes a suggestion. Maybe you'll follow it, maybe you won't. Before I make that suggestion, I'm reminding you to keep asking for help until things feel right again.

If we were face-to-face, I'd ask about the circumstances of your life. In particular, I'd be asking what it means to be a jock. Exercise and sports? Food and gear? Mindset?

If we were face-to-face, I'd ask about the feeling of anxiety; I'd ask about home-life, relationships and money concerns.

If we were face-to-face, I'd ask about the habits you observe that relate to listening to hypnosis mp3s - how often? duration? mixing it up a bit? I'd even ask what it feels like when a file 'sticks'.
Ordinarily, I associate anxiety with circumstances that I'm unable to control, or circumstances where something important is unknown/unresolved.

Maybe that's true for you, too.

If it is... if it feels like it might be true... then it's time to make a change.

That's it. That's the suggestion. Make a change.

Here are some examples. Pick one that sounds fun. Or create your own:
    - Stop listening to hypnosis recordings for one week and use the time to go for a run or to lift weights.

- Do something kind for someone at work and then reward yourself later - maybe a beer?

If you decide to create your own, the pattern is easy. Pick a simple task you'll be able to complete and feel good about.

Put the change into place for a short period - about a week.

In the meanwhile, your mind will be self-resolving the disquiet over jock/non-jock mindset.

Again - you did the right thing by recognizing a problem and then asking.

craigK wrote:ok this one is put directly to the hypnotist on here
have been trying jock files of and on few the last six months with little to no sucess.always found it hard to go deep.anyway tried emg's blank flie infort of jock files and found it started to work better and better,was really getting into the jock mindset.
it started with it sticking for about half hour after i listerned,then one day i felt deep and half way through the file i the efect of a fire cracker going of in my mind,and every since the files seem to taken hold much much more.my question is this a normal feeling to have???
also after about a week of this happening i had a major anxiety attack,constantly thinking about the files and seemingly to cross backwards and forwards between my own personality and the jock one?
what the hell is going on?cause i dont know if to keep going or to stop(wondering if its my body telling me it cant handle it)
i know this is a long post but some help would be good to understand whats happening
confused
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files