The 4 billionth "Do you think this is trance question&q

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

The 4 billionth "Do you think this is trance question&q

Postby beo » September 14th, 2010, 1:58 pm

The most common thing I experience when listening to hypnosis file is feeling numb in my extremity's (as in not being able to tell where/what position my limbs are in ).

Also to a lesser extent I experience "blackouts"(which are like when you read a book, but you zone out while read, so you come to the end of the page but you don't remember what you just read), and some serious time contraction (one hour feels like 10 mins).

Sorry for being the 4 billionth person to ask this question, but I would like to know if these are the signs of trance or symptoms of lying perfectly still for an hour
beo
Regular
Regular

Yes

Postby Fizbin » September 14th, 2010, 4:04 pm

Let's put it this way - if you lie perfectly still for an hour, you are/will be in trance - explicit induction or not. There are many forms of trance, from classic hypnosis, to Transcendental Meditation, to saying the Rosary, but they all essentially mean a shift in perception and thought processes. That doesn't mean it will be a deep trance, but the form and level of concentration required result in essentially the same thing. Then the actual depth itself and various personal factors will determine your receptivity to any suggestions that might be offered.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files