Erotic hypnosis questions..

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Erotic hypnosis questions..

Postby BiffWallop » December 17th, 2010, 2:52 pm

On another forum someone said that erotic hypnosis is just another D/S roll-playing game in which hypnosis serves as the fetish. Is that accurate? I'm a straight male and I don't have any interest in transforming myself into anything or anyone else. Mostly I find files for "Straight men" to be files intended to change straight men into something else. It makes me think that erotic hypnosis is all and only about gay sex, trans-gender transformations and Dom/sub relationships. So from my point of view it's limited and I begin to think that erotic hypnosis for straight folks is called something else. Tell me I'm wrong please. I'm very disappointed.
BiffWallop

Postby zapnosis » December 17th, 2010, 6:34 pm

It is not a game, but it is a medium by which people can experience a different kind of reality. Some people need this, other people don't. If you just a want to experience a "normal" (i.e. vanilla and straight) erotic fantasy, then there are probably some hypnotists out there who can help you. But mostly I would say that this site is for people who get turned on by hypnosis or its fetishistic effects. If you don't need anything like that, be happy!
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » December 17th, 2010, 8:36 pm

It would be easier if you stated what YOU want from hypnosis. And then we could tell you if that is possible. Rather than stating all that you don't like/want, state what you do like/want from erotic hypnosis.

- uw_
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

THanx that helps

Postby BiffWallop » December 22nd, 2010, 10:24 am

Thank you both for your replies. It helps me to know what I am dealing with. I am ignorant and confused by this art form. There is so much here that is foreign to me. I am fascinated by hypnosis (erotic and otherwise) as an entertainment media. I just don't care for the kink.
BiffWallop

art or science

Postby MyVoice » December 23rd, 2010, 11:38 am

Erotic hypnosis is considered just one of many forms of medical "paraphilias", of which there are dozens. Seems any medical procedure can become erotisized by human beings and become a "kink" for them, from simple catheterization to complex medical surgeries.

While many even in the profession consider Hypnosis a Medical Art, the study known as Neuro-Linguistic Programming is beginning to be considered a Science. While you may be only interested in the "entertaining" aspect of hypnosis, please be aware that once you go beyond the role-playing context of erotic hypnosis you may then begin to delve into some deeper Dominance and submission issues that can effect real change in who and what you consider yourself to be sexually and otherwise.

You have reason to be treading carefully, Biff. Even if you are only "pretending" to be hypnotised right now, please be careful who you play with. Personally, I only let people I've gotten to know really well trance me. Remember when Ka the Snake wanted Mowgli in the Disney classic to just "Trust in Me, Just in Me"? Well, that's because Trust is the most important component in establishing hypnotic rapport, and the few hypnotic predators who hang around here continually seem to hone their skills towards getting their victims to give up as much Trust as possible. Some even try to built Trust while role-playing with you just so they can try to do get you to do things you didn't consent to do when you finally get to actually trance with them.

Best advice I know is to take your time, learn a few names and ALWAYS get to know your hypnotist. Some tists here you can almost get know from their files, but if they don't do files (like me), then you had best chat with them a few times. Feel free to discretely ask about their reputation around here and over on the Hypno-Fetish site, and then perhaps even talk Voice once or twice without a session to make sure you are both working toward the same goals.

There are a few "Vanilla" tists here who primarily get off on trancing subjects and helping them fulfill THEIR fantasies. Maybe if you tell us more about yourself, Biff, maybe one of us will take an interest in you?

Re: Erotic hypnosis questions..

Postby Liann » December 23rd, 2010, 5:18 pm

BiffWallop wrote:On another forum someone said that erotic hypnosis is just another D/S roll-playing game in which hypnosis serves as the fetish. Is that accurate? I'm a straight male and I don't have any interest in transforming myself into anything or anyone else. Mostly I find files for "Straight men" to be files intended to change straight men into something else. It makes me think that erotic hypnosis is all and only about gay sex, trans-gender transformations and Dom/sub relationships. So from my point of view it's limited and I begin to think that erotic hypnosis for straight folks is called something else. Tell me I'm wrong please. I'm very disappointed.

I think that you can find everything that you desire all over the internet. WARP MY MIND, however, serves a function which you seem unable to grasp. It has over 2000 files of the kinds which do not appear commonly anywhere else. It even has links to www.Hypno-Files.com, and www.Hypno-Fetish.com to give you more choices. If you like the kinds of files that exist somewhere else, don't let anybody stop you from going somewhere else immediately. On the other hand, if you have an itch which you just can't scratch on any other place in the internet universe, don't try to change WMM into something else than what it already was when you got here.

As much as it bothers you that "straight men" have all of the fetishes described in lurid detail in "Penthouse Letters" over the past 30 years, including feminization and bi-curious and BDSM fantasies, get over yourself. The world is not all about you.

What you want is called phone-sex and it costs $2.99/min. It doesn't get called hypnotism to get your hard-on. You have several billion choices to choose from, including "LIVE GIRLS" in clubs and theaters, net-cams, street hookers, girlfriends, Playboy magazine and your hand...

Nobody around here needs you telling them that they are weird.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » December 31st, 2010, 1:49 am

I'm not sure specifically what you want but there are plenty of files aimed at straight men(or that are gender and preference neutral) which have nothing to do with being transformed into something else.

However there are very few files in which the subject is not taking on some sort of submissive role. As being the subject is often regarded as the submissive position in erotic hypnosis(that doesn't mean there aren't files where that isn't the case, but they're either very neutral or very few and far between. There's even files meant to turn people into dominants!)
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » December 31st, 2010, 5:37 am

My take on erotic hypnosis is, that it can serve 2 functions:

1) a strong excitement of going into trance in itself - or putting others into trance. This might tie in with an urge to be dominated by others or to dominate others. The kink here is the feeling of utter control back and forth, I think.

2) hypnosis can be used as the ultimate sex-toy. Both for playing alone or for playing with others. There are - as you can see on this site - thousands of applications possible. You can explore deeply hidden sides of yourself in private - the urge to try how it feels to ##### (fill in yourself - sexchange, orgies, fetishes) - to go places you have never been before inside your mind, or you can hypnotize your partner to be anyone you'd like them to be and that he/she'd let you. Consensual play still applies, since hypnosis doesn't equal brainwash!

And there are files for completely straight people here. The first one that springs to mind is Cardigan - Horny, where you just get to be as horny as you've ever been. But the possibilites are endless. If you can accurately describe what you'd like to try with hypnosis, then I'm sure at least a dozen hypnotists here would jump at the opportunity to make the file - if what you want is at all possible! :-)

In fact - I make files here (:-)), and if you have a wish or want or craving for a file, then let me know - just PM me about it. I should say in advance, that I do not do all kinds of files - for instance not furry files or diaper training files. Other than that - feel free.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files