trouble visualizing

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

trouble visualizing

Postby tech53 » January 14th, 2011, 12:26 pm

ok, I'm...new to phs visualizations/hallucinations. I've done a lot of hypnosis via isabella valentine and a lil via nikki fatale, who are both great, but their post hypnotic suggestions are usually more along the lines of "masturbate on your knees" or "cum in your mouth" or "get horny when you see the color red" *(yeah that one was fun). So I'm new to this kind of stuff. I find myself having a lil trouble going as deep as I was with their files, I'm wondering if it is because of the lack of subliminals, layering, and all the other "extras". Also back to the original topic, I would welcome any help visualizing and experiencing these things. I have started on EMGs "accelerator" and am hoping for success there. Is it just a matter of deciding which files I want to hear and using repetition or do I need to do something different?

Really wanting to experience some of this stuff,
tech

oh...yeah I should mention I've had some success with some of the other triggers here
tech53
Regular
Regular

Re: trouble visualizing

Postby homerj1620 » January 14th, 2011, 6:48 pm

You could try [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/64/VisualizeHelp.php]VisualizeHelp[/url]. Here's the description:

"Helps you visualize things better so other hypnosis is easier. Goes through a series of steps all the way to visual halucinations to help you visualize."

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/64/VisualizeHelp.php[/url]
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ARGearCub » January 14th, 2011, 7:49 pm

Or Hypnotic Sensory Training:

Description: A hypnotic induction, beginning with a brief fantasy about being hypnotized in private by a stage hypnotist whose show you'd seen the night before and thought next show you'd like to participate. This file is about improving your skills at fully experiencing suggested sensory impressions-- seeing suggested sights, hearing suggested sounds, etc. It makes use of the reinduction trigger used in earlier videos, so prior practice with that may be helpful. This is the tenth in a series of files exploring hypnofetish themes one small piece at a time. Many of these are also available on youtube with graphics, though I will probably post more of them here.rn

Author: chewtoy Added On: 2010-10-24 Downloaded: 81 Length: 11:25
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/3768/Hypnotic-Sensory-Training.php
ARGearCub

well don't I feel silly!

Postby tech53 » January 15th, 2011, 2:11 am

lol guess that fixes that!
tech53
Regular
Regular

Postby brainslug » February 10th, 2011, 8:50 pm

Wow, I was just about to make a topic about this and I am glad I found this thread. I cannot even begin to imagine how hallucination would be and these will be very helpful.
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files