im a new here and asking a question

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

im a new here and asking a question

Postby masterfu » April 18th, 2011, 11:10 pm

hi im masterfu

I just discovered this site today and im absolutely satisfied by this site, it suits my evil mind :twisted: (maybe)

but my question is:
you see, im chinese and not a native english speaker, and i have little interests in non-asian girls, how do I apply everything from this site in a foreign language, in my case, chinese. so i can go hypnotize asian girls.

and how do i hypnotize someone from the internet using IM software and emails?
masterfu

Postby masterfu » April 19th, 2011, 11:56 pm

im taking it that its either no one cares or no one has an answer
masterfu

Postby JadynMC » April 20th, 2011, 12:08 am

well I would have to ask about China and how kinky the country is. Then if there are any kink sites to hook up. If so I would try those... if not then I might suggest starting your own group/webpage for chinese hypnosis.

Also are you wanting to learn how to do hypnosis.. or are you just wanting a site that is in Chinese?

I would have to have a better understanding of China really to answer your questions more fully.

~Jadyn
Because Authority knows...
Obedience is a Lifestyle.

more free trixs: www.MindCollar.com
JadynMC
Regular
Regular

Postby masterfu » April 20th, 2011, 1:40 pm

dldrip wrote:well I would have to ask about China and how kinky the country is. Then if there are any kink sites to hook up. If so I would try those... if not then I might suggest starting your own group/webpage for chinese hypnosis.

Also are you wanting to learn how to do hypnosis.. or are you just wanting a site that is in Chinese?

I would have to have a better understanding of China really to answer your questions more fully.

~Jadyn

well China as I know it right now is that they are not against hypnosis, and China have there own NLP websites. I went there, but can't find anything about teaching hypnosis.

(now that i think about it, government propaganda is kind of like a form of hypnosis, it tells people that the government is right and can change people's life etc.)

so i need to learn about the concept of hypnosis in general, and come up with my own words and suggestions in chinese.

there are also chinese people using hypnosis and turn a girl that hates the person very much into a sex slave of that person <-that is what I want to do, but not that extreme.
masterfu

Postby bandler » April 20th, 2011, 11:13 pm

masterfu wrote:
there are also chinese people using hypnosis and turn a girl that hates the person very much into a sex slave of that person <-that is what I want to do, but not that extreme.

The 'Universal Male Fantasy'. Be careful what you wish for.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby masterfu » April 21st, 2011, 5:41 pm

bandler wrote:
masterfu wrote:

The 'Universal Male Fantasy'. Be careful what you wish for.

lol you got that right. :twisted:
masterfu

Postby masterfu » April 25th, 2011, 5:36 pm

i see that the amount of thread views is rising

can't compare with that "Tentacle Rape" thread thru
masterfu

Return to Help with Files