Mixing Files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Mixing Files

Postby daemonwolf1 » June 26th, 2011, 6:14 am

Good evening all. New to the site and hypno files in general. Enough of a skeptic to take things with a grain of salt but enough of a believer to not underestimate the power of the mind. So with that being said, I browsed the selection and found a handful of files I was interested in.

What my question pertains to is: is it okay to 'mix' the files somewhat? From what I've read, repetition has the best results but the five files that I'm most interested in add up to a total of about 72 minutes play time. None of the files are contradictory, all of them are subliminal, and all of them are sort of 'self help' so I think that while they might not support each other, they won't contradict either.

My thought is to run through the whole list, back-to-back, twice a day. Would that be effective? Or would it be best to regiment things more (running 1 file a day several times in a row, then switching to a different file the next day, etc?) Or am I just plain being too ambitious and trying to do too much at once?

Thanks in advance for thoughts, advice, and suggestions.
daemonwolf1

Postby zapnosis » June 26th, 2011, 7:24 am

There really is no simple answer to the question "will [whatever] be effective?" However, it sounds like you are on the right lines in that you are not trying to mix files that contradict each other. The only problem that I can see with your approach is that if you have a negative reaction to one of the files, it may reflect on all of them. Normally a negative reaction will cause you to feel quite uncomfortable or awkward about listening to a file, but if you are running them all as one thing then you may not be able to tell which is a problem. With the files as you describe them, it probably won't be an issue but it's something to keep in mind. Good luck!
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby daemonwolf1 » June 26th, 2011, 4:48 pm

Good points, but nothing I think I need to worry about in this case. I may not have been clear in my intention when I said 'mixing files'. I'm playing them one after the other, not simultaneously. Not to mention they're all self-help things as opposed to the more fetish-y files on here. No rejection so far, no discomfort in listening to any of them. Thanks again though. Nice to have a little confirmation that my idea should be okay.
daemonwolf1

Return to Help with Files