Am I doing it right, now?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Am I doing it right, now?

Postby Ivorywolf » October 10th, 2005, 2:59 pm

Hey. I've noticed recently that I've been feeling different about transes. Last night, when I tried my furry transformation file, I suddenly felt wierd during the trancing process. My limbs felt heavy, almost pinned down. I kept thinking "I can move if I want to, it's my choice, I'll move when I like." But another part of me was screaming "NO! You don't want to move. Stay exactly where you are."
Where, in the past, I may have had an itch, I would move to scratch it. But recently I have had such a reluctance to move, that I try to avoid even twitching. I notice my heart rate drops, my breathing slows, and I feel calm and relaxed, so I wonder, does this mean i'm doing it right?
Ivorywolf

Re: Am I doing it right, now?

Postby EMG » October 10th, 2005, 6:39 pm

It's possible that it means that your going deeper than you have in the past. I would certainly suggest that you just let it happen, that's usually the best way in general. Trust your body and your mind.

Ivorywolf wrote:Hey. I've noticed recently that I've been feeling different about transes. Last night, when I tried my furry transformation file, I suddenly felt wierd during the trancing process. My limbs felt heavy, almost pinned down. I kept thinking "I can move if I want to, it's my choice, I'll move when I like." But another part of me was screaming "NO! You don't want to move. Stay exactly where you are."
Where, in the past, I may have had an itch, I would move to scratch it. But recently I have had such a reluctance to move, that I try to avoid even twitching. I notice my heart rate drops, my breathing slows, and I feel calm and relaxed, so I wonder, does this mean i'm doing it right?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ivorywolf » October 12th, 2005, 1:58 am

Well, last night I had a really annoying itch on the back of my neck, and where, in the past, I'd stop it, but this time I felt so deep that my body simply refused to move. Also, lately my hands and feet have been feeling numb. The numbness moves up my arms, up my chest and neck to my head. I don't know if that is supposed to happen or not. :?
Ivorywolf

Postby jayjedi » October 12th, 2005, 8:22 pm

I feel that too when I go into a deep trance. it's natural
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » October 12th, 2005, 11:53 pm

Yes almost all of what you say you are feeling is the way I usually feel when going under also.
The itch cant have been that bad , or youd have scratched it! Far too busy enjoying the feelings of going into trance id say.. :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » October 16th, 2005, 10:37 am

When I go into trance, and I have an itch, I can usually make it stop simply by thinking that it should stop. While listening to the script, I just say to myself "The itch that I'm feeling on my nose/leg/etc is stopping right now", and that usually stops it on the spot.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files