What's RobotTime like??

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

What's RobotTime like??

Postby bobjoe11 » April 4th, 2005, 3:30 pm

I'm wondering... what's being triggered after listening to Robot Time like?? I'm relatively worried about whether or not is a file for me... Any stories would be helpful.
bobjoe11
Regular
Regular

Postby phobos512 » April 4th, 2005, 11:35 pm

If you are that concerned about it then it probably isn't for you...It is one of two I am going to program with (NoEvil being the other)...I have a partner to whom I would trust my life and I am excited to have an opportunity for her to be in utter control of me. But really, what's there to worry about? If you around people you trust there should be nothing for you to fear.
phobos512

Postby DazDude » April 6th, 2005, 2:58 am

well i have triggered quite a few people whilst doing online hypnosis that have listened to this file and they tell me that they think and move mechanically so when asked questions like "you will do this" the mind says yes more or less straight away as a robot would not need to think about its actions unless it was dangerous.

I hope this has cleared your question up a bit better :)

Daz
DazDude
Regular
Regular

Postby bobjoe11 » April 6th, 2005, 3:43 pm

my main question is, do you have any control at all, in the fact that you can walk around when not being ordered to do anything, but you act mechanically, or will you actually just stand stiff and straight until you are given a command?
bobjoe11
Regular
Regular

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 6th, 2005, 4:40 pm

Unless somebody tells you otherwise, it would be whatever you think being a robot should be.
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby phobos512 » April 6th, 2005, 10:37 pm

According to the description, with this particular file you'll have the ability to do whatever unless addressed as MattBot or whatever and ordered to do things...Personally I'd like one that gives you no ability to do anything on your own but gives you recollection of what happens (trigRobot makes you completely without will but you also have no recollection).
phobos512

wanting partner

Postby RubRo » April 28th, 2005, 5:12 am

I am listening to it very often and feeling that it's starting to take effect, but there are a few things I was wondering, cause here's a guy saying that he heard from others about people telling him they feel move and think like a robot. They can't remember right? so how could they tell you what it feels like?
Besides that, I am looking for a partner, someone near who want's to trigger me with several files. Listening to them is one thing, but I still have nobody who can trigger me. I wanna serve as a Robot so if anybody from The Netherlands (maybe Germany or Belgium) is willing to become a partner in this, I'd love to hear from you.

There's just one question though, cause the file states a few things to make it work, but what if I'm triggered before I could tell the other person how to return back to normal? he might not listen to the file himself because he would be afraid to become a robot himself, so how would he know how it works, also using the name before every commant? I hope someone can tell me this.

Thanx
RubRo

Postby MasterMind » May 3rd, 2005, 6:06 pm

Most triggered hypnotic effects will eventually wear off on their own, given enough time. Now, the more you've repeated the file and the deeper the trigger is engrained in your subconscious, the stronger and longer-lasting the trigger effect will be.

But the brain has a habit of slowly reseting itself, over time. Eventually it's going to realize you need to eat, sleep, go to work, or something. The need of survival will overrule the trigger, at least enough for you to do what needs to get done.

At least, that's been my experience so far. I'm lucky if I can have a trigger effect last overnight. lol. Everyone's mind is unique. Do what you feel safe and comfortable with.

But remember there's many levels to your brain. The conscious, subconscious, and unconscious. Hypnosis influences the subconcious, to more easily control the conscious. But there's even more basic, primative parts of the brain--for food, sleep, sex, etc--that can override the subconscious, if the body needs it to.

Either way, be careful, play it safe and be smart about it. Be creative, too. After all, if you're a robot, your brain is obviously a computer. Which means you can set up auto-programs. Say, after 6 hours this specific program in your brain-computer automatically runs. What's the program do? Maybe it activates the "revert to normal" switch. Or it gives you temporary free will. Or whatever you think you need it to do.

Just some thoughts. Good luck.

-MM
MasterMind

Postby RubRo » May 4th, 2005, 10:02 am

aslong as it doesn't state the format all trigger hahaha.

btw, I was also wondering, this file uses a different methode to get into trance than the other files and I have to say it's working a bit better than the rest. Do other people experience the same?
RubRo

Return to Help with Files