latex/rubber files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Postby outkast1728 » January 5th, 2012, 1:41 pm

I'd also be interested in such files.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby rubbersexual » January 16th, 2012, 4:28 pm

me also.
rubbersexual

Postby Jadit » February 15th, 2012, 7:24 am

I'm not sure if this file is put in WMM, but (latex tentacles):
http://www.esuccubus.com/file/37

I'm not able to go deep enough yet so that even a simple trigger would work, but i suppose some of you can. Would appreciate if anyone could tell if he got that file working.
Jadit
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » March 2nd, 2012, 1:53 am

Well, I don't have a female voice, but I have made quite a number of latex files. You might want to try some of those. I hear from my listeners, that they like them a lot :-)

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » March 14th, 2012, 11:44 pm

I most definitely wish there were more files like that though. The Latex ones are fun! :twisted:
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby wetlatex » March 18th, 2012, 5:46 am

Ill sign this.

Hell I've had this fetish for long time, and interesting in anything related to it.

But somehow, wearing a soft or shiny peace of clothing that is erotic and sensual is insane taboo vs wearing diapers or wetting your self in a public place.

Not everything with latex has to do with hardcore BSDM. The fabric itself is sensual even for the most normal people if they just dared to try it properly.
wetlatex

Postby Jadit » March 22nd, 2012, 11:15 am

cardigan wrote:Well, I don't have a female voice, but I have made quite a number of latex files. You might want to try some of those. I hear from my listeners, that they like them a lot :-)

Yeah, i have had one of your files in my player for long time :) One of those files i will want to fully experience once i can sink deeper.

But also the esuccubus file i mentioned earlier, is in a repeat playlist with night night trigger. Have listened to it for, i guess a month almost every day. And must say that it seems to be slowly taking effect. Today was strongest sensation i've had so far, feeling my legs so horny, while body and mind almost stoned still. I know that i can move if i want to, but remembering voice from other file saying "you will go deeper if you don't move" encourages to stay still. It can't make me orgasm or anything like that but this time i felt like refreshed when it stopped, which is also a good sign.
Jadit
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » March 22nd, 2012, 1:02 pm

cardigan wrote:Well, I don't have a female voice, but I have made quite a number of latex files. You might want to try some of those. I hear from my listeners, that they like them a lot :-)

Cardigan

Quite surprizing that in the two months between the original post and Cardigan's post that nobody else (including me) bothered to mention Cardigan's latex files. I'm a bit saddened that none of us passed this info along to hypnorubberdoll and everyone else interested and even more so that Cardigan had to do it himself. As an author myself I can say it is much more fun to have someone else recomend your files rather than having to do it yourself.

Myself, I have never made a latex file. Why? Because I consider Cardigan to be the master at making latex hypnosis files. I couldn't hope to compete with him in that area. If I were to make a latex tile, in comparison to his, I could only expect to embarass myself.

So check out Cardigan's files. As far as I know Cardigan is still doing custom files. When you have played with his existing files long enough, why not commission him to make you a custom file. What better way to tickle that hard to reach spot.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby lams » March 26th, 2012, 9:29 am

you can look for the leather and latex mp3 from elena mcivor from esuccubus.com
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 26th, 2012, 3:17 pm

Lee Allure is female and has two latex related sessions. One is FREE the other is not. I have both and enjoy them.

Latex Encasement - FREE

Latex Encasement: This Free audio is for anyone who likes or is turned on by the idea of tight latex/rubber bondage. Arousal, femdom, latex, erotic, bondage, immobilization, helplessness. 23 minutes

Rubber Doll Trance - Pay($19.99)

Rubber Doll's Latex trance - wearing your latex makes you feel good, and this makes you feel more submissive, and even better. Triggers your submission and enjoyment every time you wear your latex.

These are found on her website but she does have a few files here at WMM.

Her file Lazy Summer Day is required BEFORE Rubber Doll Trance.

Happy trancinggggggggggg...
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jadit » April 2nd, 2012, 4:40 am

Time for critical review...

Most eSuccubus files are actually low sound quality (sound may even be cracking), or they use wording that someone non-english don't understand. Some have noticable spelling mistakes. Some timing weirdnesses like "you feel tentacles around your knees" then little later its all of the sudden on waist level. If you want to illustrate the covering moving, then you should say that it's moving upwards towards waist in between the steps.

Cardigans interesting files are made for female audience. Tricked into Latex is fine, but "you might want to become a cumslut" part at the end is not what i prefer...

Couldn't find Lee Allure files at all. Same topic Latex Encasement by EMG but it didn't look related. All we are looking for are illusions, nothing really to with other real life persons or real clothing. Because aren't most listeners single and living alone anyway? :P
Jadit
Regular
Regular

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » April 2nd, 2012, 5:35 pm

Good luck finding that elusive "perfect" file!!! I never did.

The perfect file comes from within your "own" mind and surely downlaoding files from the net will never be perfect. Someone would have to know you very very personally OR you got super lucky. And by super lucky I mean... if you ever get that lucky, PLAY the Lottery NOW kinda lucky! LOL

Heck, I put together a story hypnosis session the other night for a woman I know quite well... thought I put in descriptions that would be "perfect" for Her... what did she tell me at the end regarding the story??? "I would have had him gagged" UGHHHHHHHHHHH...

So see "perfection" is elusive because the devil's in the details, and the details are locked inside your own mind.

If I may ask, what suggestion has stuck with you from MzD's file? I use to listen to those, RP1 & RP2, a long time ago. At that time in my life I really really loved 'em.

Anyway, I sincerely wish you good luck on your rubbery hypnotic journey,
- uw_
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files