succubus curse failing?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

succubus curse failing?

Postby gh0st9 » January 7th, 2012, 9:19 am

I thought at first I didn't go to trance so I downloaded a separate induction file before the curse and fell asleep (but still continued to listen to voice). I listened to the file 7 or 8 times yesterday but no dice.

I never woke up from in the middle of the file and normally woke up at the very end. The last two times I don't even remember what happened, but I woke up as the file told me to( only part of the 20minute file I could remember)

Am I doing something wrong? Or am I immune to the curse?
I didn't feel exhausted but fully refreshed waking up this morning. I don't think I had a dream either.
gh0st9

Postby VeryGnawty » January 7th, 2012, 11:23 pm

Give it more time. It took us a couple of months for our second personality to truly manifest. Our succubus took a similar amount of time.

Some files work better for some people than others. Sometimes it takes a day for a file to take effect, and sometimes you'll go the entire first month with only seeing a minor effect two or three times.

If you haven't been listening to a file for at least three weeks, you are jumping to conclusions.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby gh0st9 » January 8th, 2012, 12:26 am

Guess I am.. thought it would be like bam hypnosis and you've been cursed (evil laugh). Didn't think it would take 3weeks or so.
gh0st9

Postby VeryGnawty » January 8th, 2012, 1:41 am

gh0st9 wrote:Guess I am.. thought it would be like bam hypnosis and you've been cursed (evil laugh). Didn't think it would take 3weeks or so.

Many people rarely have instant effects with hypnosis, especially if it is a particularly complicated or lifechanging working.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby gh0st9 » January 8th, 2012, 1:25 pm

Thanks for helping me understand :)
gh0st9

Return to Help with Files