Friends.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Friends.

Postby Tangy » April 30th, 2012, 10:12 pm

I was talking to a a friend and he told me that he listen to baby files a lot and it seems as if his voice is getting lower and lower no one ca near him even when close up when he tries to talk normal it seems as if he is Yealing What Could this be?. 8O 8O :o
Last edited by Tangy on May 10th, 2012, 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Jadit » May 1st, 2012, 8:47 pm

I guess he must be feeling shrinking, in every way :D There might be no other option than making a counter file to make him regain voice level, that he knows everyone considers normal.
Jadit
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » May 5th, 2012, 3:31 pm

Jadit wrote:I guess he must be feeling shrinking, in every way :D There might be no other option than making a counter file to make him regain voice level, that he knows everyone considers normal.

Thank you for that Advice .
UPDATE
Since i last talk to him this morning he says now when he not wearing diapers he can set in his chair and just start peeing without sensation of the event, counter file has little to no effect the cosmic fire deprogramming i made for that type of problem. what next?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » May 5th, 2012, 11:27 pm

Have you tried other deprogramming files? He might react better to a different one-- different peoples' minds work differently.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files