Help with File Choices

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with File Choices

Postby lkjhgfd885 » June 17th, 2012, 7:57 pm

Hey gals and guys,

Some background, I'm a guy who has 77 days, 3 hours, and 4 min left in my summer vacation. What this means to me is I have that much time to get hooked onto something. I've hesitated posting this since day 100, for multiple reasons mostly was "Where do I put this" over thought that I think. Also it would seem as though I'm shy. Other information, I'm 21-25 not because I don't want to tell you, but because I can't remember my birthday or year. Never really seemed important I guess, still doesn't actually. I still have that 20 some year old hormone thing where all I want to do is fuck/masturbate 24/7. I live at home with my parents; the idea that’s been screwing with me is not lost on me. I also have some pretty severe ADHD, which I think in part has held me back. Mostly because in the past couple years whether it’s a loud noise from a file or something else as soon as it happens everything the file worked for is broken. As of recently I’ve made far better advances which has prompted this post, but still when I get down to it if there is a variation in sounds boom shot out of what I think is trance. That and a whole other problem entirely I don’t know how to stop thinking, sounds stupid but I’m always thinking. I’ve started to learn to sleep better but I’ll still lie down for >2 hours to fall asleep. When I listen to files I also have fans on, they’re steady and allow me to turn the volume up a bit more. A good portion of the time I can hear subliminals, which I don’t think is something that I should be able to do. Oh yea I’m a dude, probably important. I also have been shaving my gentlemen’s area pretty regularly for the past few years, not really sure why I did it at first (I’m hoping it was a file) but I continue cause the itch is annoying.

The files I’ve listened to range to almost anything in the free realm, I’ve tried to find female voices but that hasn’t always worked out. But high on the list is Curse Cum, between the volume changes (which btw 2 years ago I changed up to be more steady) and the male voice haven’t really done much for me. I’d figure I’d mention that file first, I’ve put the most time into it, I actually want the effects for reason’s I will elaborate on now. Seems super kinky and that works for me, also seems self-contained, no me talking nothing that would bring light to what I could be doing. Something that if I wanted to not do I didn’t have to. I has all the hallmarks of a file I want to work. But ~4 years later no dice.

On to the file that prompted the “I can do this” feeling SCUM did it, I’ve gone increasingly out of my comfort zones to find files that’ll make things happen. SCUM gave me both a feeling of trance and some effects, although as I’m not into pain at all, well especially if there isn’t a reward at some point (of which I’m not counting success with a file). I feel that it is important that it started working after maybe 3 attempts.

I’m really not sure what to do, a lot of the files intrigue me but that was the one that has come the closest to working, and I’m sure if I continued with SCUM it would work as intended. But as I’ve said I don’t agree with all the contents of the file. SO I’m interested in… Feminization, and anything that’ll produce an affect either by trigger. I did try CFG but as I don’t want to be gay it didn’t really do much. Orgasm control, the idea of chastity is something I like. Tried Cal’s Curse it never worked. Uhh yea pretty broad strokes here so let’s go with what I don’t want to happen. I can live with BI, not gay but the second part is above. Also the whole “not gay” thing has plenty of flex, IE I just don’t want another guy involved. I’m not really into wetting myself as a long term goal, or as a trigger I do important things to me, and I’d like to not piss myself while doing them. Though I would like to be a bit more stupid I couldn’t hold it as a goal, I both love and hate my brain, but I love it more. Though if there is a fetish for having good grammar I would try that; as my grammar is horrible. Brainwashing, I like it I really do but there is too much of “You will only serve me” and I like open options as far as who I can listen to. And yea, that’s about it, those things are pretty much what I don’t like. So here’s the thing put a file up I’ll look at it and probably listen to it anyway. Or any advice because if I come out of this summer addicted to my own jizz I’m going to call it a pretty big win.

Thanks ahead of time
lkjhgfd885

Postby zapnosis » July 10th, 2012, 4:16 am

Hi, and thanks for trying my file! I have a suggestion... have you looked at any of MzDominica's files? She does quite a lot of kinky stuff and her Jessica feminization file is free, other files are pretty reasonable in price. Worth a look maybe?

Her website: www.msdominica.com

Best of luck with that,
ZAP
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files