File Question

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

File Question

Postby linvdoll20 » November 3rd, 2005, 10:58 pm

I'm new here, I was brousing the multi-file CD ordreirng and noticed 'induction' and 'body' choices. What is the difference between these and do they work together...? Thank you! Laura :?
linvdoll20

Postby dharden » November 4th, 2005, 1:06 pm

The body is the part of a file which contains the suggestions, with the induction and awakening sections removed. The inductions should be like the files in the Inductions section of the Files list, but without the awakening section.

So, instead of having several complete files on one CD, you'd have your preferred induction, then a set of file bodies, then the standard awakening. At least, that's how I read it.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » November 4th, 2005, 10:13 pm

you are correct.

dharden wrote:The body is the part of a file which contains the suggestions, with the induction and awakening sections removed. The inductions should be like the files in the Inductions section of the Files list, but without the awakening section.

So, instead of having several complete files on one CD, you'd have your preferred induction, then a set of file bodies, then the standard awakening. At least, that's how I read it.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files