Is my visualization off topic?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Is my visualization off topic?

Postby Foxfuz » August 2nd, 2012, 3:27 pm

Ok I can go into trance and visualize in trance, but there is one problem. I seem to visualize something off topic. Say it's a trigger to and Emg is saying how it feels so good to obey and mindlessly masturbate or something like that and I'm visualizing a futuristic train on rails. It was completely off topic so I tried to put it on topic by makeing the train turn into cum and going out of my penis but I'm afraid I'm useing my left side of the brain to make the transition when I'm supposed to turn off that mental filter so the suggestions go through. Should I let my mind make these images run naturally? Or should I try to put my focus back onto the hypnotist?
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » August 3rd, 2012, 5:26 pm

I have a similar problem.. and it is usually something way off topic and in some cases just plain weird.. I try to go with the flow and move back to what the speaker is saying and allow it not to ruin the trance..

my personal belief is this is some how this is all part of how my brain is dealing with it .. that this is normal for me
and that what is normal for everyone is different ..

my $.02
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Foxfuz » August 3rd, 2012, 11:52 pm

Thanks for replying I had a similar theory. It's like dreams. They make no sence but they impact the unconscious. Most suggestions should be automatic anyways so I usually just let it slide because if I deal with it then it means my conscious filter awakens and that defeats the purpose. But I want to hear someone who knows for 100% if it's right or not. Because our minds did wonder off but is it still getting suggested?
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » August 4th, 2012, 6:03 am

Too bad Karl Jung is dead, this sounds like something to do with symbolic imagery. Unfortunately, I am far from being an expert, although your question is an interesting one. I hope someone with the proper background gives an answer or a good theory.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zapnosis » August 4th, 2012, 11:04 am

Hmmmm... I'd say, in a situation like this, go with the flow. The mind has funny ways of dealing with stuff and visualisation is often a little weird. Try to let the recording wash over you, rather than taking every instruction seriously. Hope this helps...

Z
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » August 4th, 2012, 11:12 am

KIY wrote:Too bad Karl Jung is dead, this sounds like something to do with symbolic imagery. Unfortunately, I am far from being an expert, although your question is an interesting one. I hope someone with the proper background gives an answer or a good theory.

Excuse me for interruption , but as my own study s into hypnosis i do know while in trance your mind will wonder allow your mind to wonder, because this is the way your mind works it associates pictures and events that relates to your desire it may be a long forgotten memory please allow your mind to wonder and drifted and before long your desires will manifest. do not congruously control the trance you do not have to do anything but close your eyes and wonder.

Hopes this helps please e-mail me and keep me updated.

PS
Please Allow the Train to take you to your destination :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby joecomp2000 » August 4th, 2012, 5:46 pm

Tangy wrote:
KIY wrote:Too bad Karl Jung is dead, this sounds like something to do with symbolic imagery. Unfortunately, I am far from being an expert, although your question is an interesting one. I hope someone with the proper background gives an answer or a good theory.

Excuse me for interruption , but as my own study s into hypnosis i do know while in trance your mind will wonder allow your mind to wonder, because this is the way your mind works it associates pictures and events that relates to your desire it may be a long forgotten memory please allow your mind to wonder and drifted and before long your desires will manifest. do not congruously control the trance you do not have to do anything but close your eyes and wonder.

Hopes this helps please e-mail me and keep me updated.

PS
Please Allow the Train to take you to your destination :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

I doubt it is forgotten memory.. I usually have mundane visions like painting walls white ..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Foxfuz » August 5th, 2012, 12:20 am

Thank you all for (dare I say) suggestions ;P.
I will try this tonight and I will let you know how it goes :3
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby Foxfuz » August 5th, 2012, 1:30 am

Ok this helped me. I went deeper and was almost surprised that the file ended and it was time to wake up. Right when Emg said it was time to wake up my subconscious qued and made me aware of the fact I was waking up :P I'll keep trying and keep you posted
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files