Too many files of a particular type on the voting section?

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Too many files of a particular type on the voting section?

Postby bilijana » November 23rd, 2005, 6:03 pm

Personally Ithink that there are way too many (very similar) diaper/baby files. Also, there are files that are very unrealizstic. instantmale2female? Yeah, Just simply become a woman entirley just like that. I don't think so. What do YOU think?
bilijana
Regular
Regular

Postby Lissar » November 23rd, 2005, 11:27 pm

To me, it seems as if people are misinterpreting the effect that hypnosis has on physical appearance. For example, while your penis might shrink, it's not going to actually become a vagina.

Since I am a woman, I find the repetitive feminization files to be incredibly annoying. It's one thing to have one file suggested, but it's quite another to have the same idea repeated by three or four other people.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Primus » November 24th, 2005, 12:50 am

I agree, though I'm not genetically female I can see where Lissar is coming from. The problem in my eyes is that a lot of people are to lazy to really read the descriptions of other files and just submit thier own
Primus
Regular
Regular

Postby bilijana » November 24th, 2005, 4:08 am

Repetative files are annoying.

And what about those useless and/or totally unrealistic files? "Curse must rim dirty old men"? If you want to rim a dirty old man, go do it! The curse won't work unless you want it to so you must already want to ti.

I think people should be selected (or put on rotation) so that say perhaps every week, say 15 members go through the files on the voting page and decide which are totally stupid, or make some sort of filtering system ,or something!

On a positive note.. I'm very pleased with the imporved Files pages. Previously, clicking on a file to download would re-loadthe page and take you to the top of it, which was pretty annoying. So, thanks EMG!
bilijana
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » November 24th, 2005, 5:54 pm

I must agree with Bili there.... I have always said we need a moderator for the voting page
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby bilijana » November 25th, 2005, 6:29 am

An intellectual has agreed with me, woo! :P

I'm sure there is a fair and efficient way that this can be done. I think that would be another step in vastly improved the site. And props to EMG for his latest offer. I think it's a great thing, being able to gain premium membership another way.. Personally I can't afford nor am I in the position to(even if I could afford it) getting one, so thanks again EMG! It's another element of the site that gets people involed and allows them to make the site grow. great idea!
bilijana
Regular
Regular

I agree

Postby scarletsubmission » November 25th, 2005, 11:58 am

There do seem to be far more feminization files than all the others put together. Is it me or are there more gay men files too?

The iron shackle series look great, but there is no female version also the male torture files are not available to females.

perhaps guys spend more money on files so they are more profitable?
scarletsubmission

Re: I agree

Postby EMG » November 25th, 2005, 2:25 pm

The site does draw primarily a male audience and feminization is a favorite topic. As for Iron Shackle, there is Dark Cage which is intended for enslaving women as well as the FemalRapeScene.

scarletsubmission wrote:There do seem to be far more feminization files than all the others put together. Is it me or are there more gay men files too?

The iron shackle series look great, but there is no female version also the male torture files are not available to females.

perhaps guys spend more money on files so they are more profitable?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mallic » November 25th, 2005, 3:04 pm

Fair point EMG, but though this site is for males, the voting page is not for idiots
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

too many files

Postby scarletsubmission » November 26th, 2005, 4:51 am

I know there are a series for women but they do not include an interrogation file. 8O
scarletsubmission

Postby goldragon_70 » December 16th, 2005, 12:26 am

I find that there way too many feminization file request on the voting page, that are allot alike.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page