how about a file to make u not wet urself

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

how about a file to make u not wet urself

Postby werepuppy » February 24th, 2013, 5:21 am

hey ^_^

i got a hypnofile email a wile back thats really cool and i think may be u mite make a file to do it like that what do u think? theres lots of files to make u pee in ur pants but none ive seen that give u a trigger not too.

the 1 i had was that if i suck my thumb i can imagine it like a plug in the bath that as long as its in my mouth i dont have to go weewee and even if another hypofile or some thing makes me have an acident if im sucking on my thumb im okay. but then on the downside off that once i start my thumb is the olny thing that stops me going so ass soon as i take it out its like pulling the plug and i go strait away hehe

id love to see a recording thats something like that. or now its wore off may be a nother email thats kinda like that but with a different thing to do. umm a diffrent trigger is it called?

hehe o.o Puppy getting all exited again
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » February 25th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Great idea; I submitted it on the voting page as "Safety trigger".

I wonder if there might be some way to do a similar thing for other fetishes. Maybe let you temporarily escape from other hypnosis triggers by pinching one nipple, but you have to keep on twisting harder to keep safe until eventually you stop and all those triggers go off at once. Or every time you swear, it gives you a 1-minute break from your training, but the time goes down every time you use it.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby werepuppy » February 25th, 2013, 4:26 pm

sounds awe some! id try that for sure. u gonna make it?
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page