So why not an alternative to The Treatment file?

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

So why not an alternative to The Treatment file?

Postby pacifi3r » July 27th, 2014, 11:35 pm

Name: The treatment
Description: Be careful with this one. Be prepared by wearing a good diaper and plastic panties, protect your bedding, you will be listening for exactly one hour as before but this time there are sound effects and much more. This will be so powerful to some of you, so be warned. The next step to becoming a girl in this instance means regressing and wearing diapers for a while, you will need the memories of being born as a girl and this may help you achieve that, there may be more if this is required by any-one.
Author: Jennykins ? Added On: 2013-11-22 Downloaded: 1241 Length: 4:43:15
Audience: Any Effect: Temporary(until event), Trigger(by yourself), Trigger(by item), Permanent Voice Gender: Female Voice Type: Text-to-Speech
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 4.6923 Total Votes: 13 Comments: 6
Permanent Link: The treatment Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

I believe that this author should consider a "Treatment" file for those who want to be forced into babyhood without being turned into girls, I mean, like a non-TG forced regression I see a lot of potential since the first treatment file is surely very complete, well recorded and efficent for what I've heard. I believe the last part should be modified to make the listener, being turned into a baby understand every single command perfectly since he really needs to know what to feel and perceive(not like the last part of the file where the Infeminator starts to talk in weird, kinda not well spoken english because its being listened to by an infant), he just be made to believe that he only understands what the caretaker says but no other adult worlds or even just say "you will understand all my commands perfectly during this file, but as soon as its finished you will only understand part of my messages since you are a baby and babies cant really understand adult talk"
Anyways, like I said before it has a lot of potential, may be consider the whole introduccion with two female incredibly strong assistants to feel more overpowered by women and start getting used to the idea that from now on, women will control baby's life completely. Then taking down a little bit the sexual tone of it, not that all of it should be removed though just saying that, it would be nicer to just, initially get us more relaxed by having us aroused, maybe men come once or twice during the process, but then all the sexual-arousal references should be start getting replaced by innocent, pure, childish, cute, babyish, happyness images and feelings... to point where you actually see yourself completely as the baby you are. Maybe a little bit of tricking could be involved, like a file that already exists with phrases like "I know you are a big boy, you wear training pants, you don't wear diapers like a little silly baby" and then move to "I know you don't have daytime accidents anymore like a little baby, sometimes you wet at night, but big boys have accidents sometimes too" :D slowly working the commonly known physical aspects of babyhood and the final kick should be the moment the Infeminator/Mistress says "I'm going to count from 10 to 1, slowly approaching my little baby boy, waiting for me in his adorable little crib I just placed him in, I will take you from your crib, will sit in that wonderful rocking chair, place him in my lap, THERE you will have your last chance baby, your last chance to reclaim your adulthood if you really want it, what do you want babyboy? do you want to be a big boy? I will undo my straps... what do you really want baby? I will push your head slowly towards my waiting, big nipple, if you fight it I might even squirt some mommy milk into your face from a distance... do you really want to fight it? Ok then honey, I squirt some milky jets in your face and as a single drop touches one of your lips your body goes numb and you cant fight anymore, you dont want to give in, or do you? maybe you want it, being a baby starts to feel nice in your head, a soft, fluffy blankey wrapping around your brain, covering it with simple happy thoughts, you finally reach mommy's nipple and suck, suck, suck away all those nasty remaining adult thoughts go flying out of your little pretty head in a combination of pee, poo, gurgles and giggles marking the beginning of your new baby life... welcome home baby, mommy has been waiting for you."

ab/dl + forced age regression => EPIC WIN
pacifi3r
Regular
Regular

Postby pacifi3r » August 1st, 2014, 11:11 pm

so I just realized this probably fits better here

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=19

in the ideas, scripts, challenges section
could any MOD move it there please?

Thanks!
pacifi3r
Regular