Diabetes

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Diabetes

Postby sparkelypine » February 2nd, 2006, 7:29 am

Im not sure how this would work but how about something like total control except you just have control on insulin production or something like that...

Just a hope :lol:
sparkelypine

Postby goldragon_70 » February 2nd, 2006, 12:55 pm

And your body’s defense system in relation to your Pancreas, and the control of and rebuilding of the cells in your pancreas that make the insulin.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » February 2nd, 2006, 2:20 pm

I would think that if making insulin is something the body did before, it could be coaxed into doing it again (whether that takes repair or just to send it the signal to restart, I don't know).

I would think if you sold someone in trance to go back to a time when they were making insulin, and feel the body's response when they would eat something, you could target the signals for insulin production, and then bring that forward and tell their body to keep doing that (or doing whatever it takes to be able to do that again).
To quote from hypnosis101.com, The unconscious understands instructions to "Do like you did before." It's an experience.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sparkelypine » February 2nd, 2006, 9:24 pm

I jsut need my white blood cells to stop attacking my pancres and then the ilet cells would reggenerate so I could then make more insulin.
sparkelypine

Postby joey_jojo » February 16th, 2006, 11:11 pm

diabetes is a real bitch. y cant my white blood cells stop the friendly fire? WHY? :oops:
joey_jojo
Regular
Regular

Postby sparkelypine » March 12th, 2006, 9:11 pm

joey_jojo wrote:diabetes is a real bitch. y cant my white blood cells stop the friendly fire? WHY? :oops:

lol...i wish it was a easy way to stop the attack
sparkelypine

Postby nuit09 » March 12th, 2006, 9:20 pm

i believe you are in luck. there are two bits of medical research that are beginning to payoff WRT diabetes. the first is a stem cell therapy that has cured diabetes in animal models. The second is an immonotherapy that retrains your immune system so that it stops attacking your own healthy cells such as islet cells, joints and glial cells.

so try hypnosis; it might work. but also read up on the research and ask your doctor about it. either way that particular disease is about to be a footnote in medical history.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page