A shout for my suggestions

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

A shout for my suggestions

Postby demigraff » February 4th, 2006, 5:41 pm

I realise there are probably quite a few of us out there who would like to be ambushed with our trigger phrases, an element of surprise to add to the sensation of giving up control, but don't have anyone who wants to play in that way.

I've suggested a couple of files which I believe could help with this: "Self-Triggered Curse" (which triggers you at certain times, for example if you happen to look at a clock when it is exactly 3:17 - or whatever time it was when you first listened to a trigger file), and "Pheromones" (which would allow you to change your trigger from a set of words to a certain smell, so you could be triggered by a flower, or a perfume - could be more of a surprise).

I see these have got quite a few votes already. If anyone hasn't seen them yet and thinks this sounds interesting, could I please ask you to vote? It would be great to see something like this made.

Thanks
Andrew
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby deep4menow » July 31st, 2006, 11:58 am

Very cool idea!, maybe to along with that files that reinforce themselves when ppl say common words by making you experience the triger briefly. ex every time someone says "hot" you feel the need_________ breifly building up and reinforcing itself untill you listen again.

Deep
deep4menow

Return to The Voting Page