see what i see

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

see what i see

Postby foxboy » February 26th, 2006, 8:38 pm

doesn't anybody think this is a good file i mean you could make everyone else think your a cat or something like that
foxboy

Postby bilijana » February 27th, 2006, 2:50 am

it's an absolutley ridiculous idea. It would never work.
bilijana
Regular
Regular

Postby foxboy » February 27th, 2006, 8:17 am

dont think it wont work until youve tried it
foxboy

Re: see what i see

Postby loony28 » February 27th, 2006, 11:52 am

foxboy wrote:doesn't anybody think this is a good file i mean you could make everyone else think your a cat or something like that

:twisted: Well I definately think it's possible which is why I submitted it. You can call me crazy or whatever you feel like, I don't care. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby foxboy » February 27th, 2006, 11:33 pm

i think it will work too and i bet so do the people who voted for it
foxboy

Postby joe » February 28th, 2006, 9:05 am

i don't buy it. isn't hypnosis a self-affecting process? you can't hypnotize yourself into making others believe you are something else, however perhaps you can hypnotize yourself into believing that everyone believes you are a cat. i don't believe mass hypnosis can be affected by one person listening to a file, but if i'm wrong, i'm glad to concede the point, but i don't think i am.
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxboy » February 28th, 2006, 7:18 pm

I DON'T CARE WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS I THINK IT WILL WORK AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK oh and vote for the animal curse that turns you into an animal forever i submited it.
foxboy

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » February 28th, 2006, 7:25 pm

I don't know that it will work. i'm not saying it won't; if it does, I'll be happy to accept this. However, hypnosis is a self-affecting process. You could make them in on the conspiracy and brainwash them into seeing you as a cat. Either that, or EMG can brainwash you into thinking everyone else sees you as a cat.

because, let's face it, I don't think it will work, though I'll be happy to stand corrected,
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » February 28th, 2006, 10:14 pm

Is it possible? Yes
Is it probable? No

You would have to either have a very strong telepathic ability, or be a very strong hypnotist for it to even have a chance to work and the file would have to be written to make you strong enough in one of those areas.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » February 28th, 2006, 10:19 pm

foxboy wrote:oh and vote for the animal curse that turns you into an animal forever i submited it.

Now I know this one will work. I look forward to seeing that. :twisted:
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SubmissMe » March 1st, 2006, 1:27 pm

Nope, it won't work. If YOU listened to the file how could it possibly change the perceptions of EVERYONE ELSE?

Its hypnosis, not magic.
SubmissMe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 1st, 2006, 10:15 pm

SubmissMe wrote:Nope, it won't work. If YOU listened to the file how could it possibly change the perceptions of EVERYONE ELSE?

Its hypnosis, not magic.

Well, you could always make yourself believe that is what every one thinks and is saying, but that will get you to a padded room real quick.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 2nd, 2006, 6:33 pm

SubmissMe wrote:Nope, it won't work. If YOU listened to the file how could it possibly change the perceptions of EVERYONE ELSE?

Its hypnosis, not magic.

I was talking about the animal curse one. That one can and will work. I don't think the see what I see thing will work, though.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 2nd, 2006, 7:14 pm

Hyp-know-fetish wrote:

Its hypnosis, not magic.

I was talking about the animal curse one. That one can and will work. I don't think the see what I see thing will work, though.

Making everyone else think that you are something, like an animal.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » March 2nd, 2006, 8:11 pm

goldragon_70 wrote:
Hyp-know-fetish wrote:

Its hypnosis, not magic.

Making everyone else think that you are something, like an animal.

Yeah, that's the one I don't think will work. The curse, however, will work as it only affects one mind - the listener's.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SubmissMe » March 4th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Some things posted on the voting page are bordering on impossible.
SubmissMe
Mentor
Mentor

Return to The Voting Page