"Speaking and dizziness problems" file proposal

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

"Speaking and dizziness problems" file proposal

Postby OxyFemboi » February 10th, 2016, 1:12 am

File Proposal: Speaking and Dizziness Problems
It makes it harder and harder to speak and it also makes you get dizzy faster and faster and stronger and stronger until no matter how hard you try you can't stand because your to dizzy also because your dizzy you won't make it to the bathroom

Score: -13/45 as of February 9, 2016

20-5-01-15, sleepyjosh wrote
The many \"against\" votes are probably due to the very bad file description. Try rewriting the description so it is clear what you mean and you may get more positive votes.

I -- OxyFemboi -- wrote
I have tonic-clonic (aka grand mal) and absence (petit mal) epilepsy. The major symptom of most forms of epilepsy is dizziness. In a severe (aka grand mal) epileptic seizure, your muscle control vanishes, you pass out and, assuming anyone is around, hit the floor before anyone can catch you. Epilepsy (in any form) is something I literally would not wish on my worst enemy. [I mean this wholeheartedly. It's a cliche for a very good reason.] The description of the dizziness caused by the file sounds exactly like hypnotically-induced epilepsy. Considering that most, if not all, epileptics qualify for SSI Disability payments because of seizures, I consider this file idea extremely ill-advised. People seeking bladder control loss and/or bowel control loss have many choices already available. This file does not need to be among them.

One last comment: I don't need an astrological chart or a Tarot card reading to predict legal problems if this file is made and distributed.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to The Voting Page