Bizarro Thirst

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Bizarro Thirst

Postby futile_mind » March 12th, 2006, 11:42 am

Wow... I can't believe I came up with a file this good. Enhances the incontinece fetish a little bit. I'm actually quite scared at myself for figuring out this. I got the idea after I deicided to drink some water before I went to the bathroom. (I don't pee on myself, I'm not into that.)
futile_mind
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » March 12th, 2006, 12:19 pm

This could be dangerous to your health. I don't think EMG would ever put this on the site.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby futile_mind » March 12th, 2006, 9:38 pm

I did research before I suggested it... according to most reasearch the human's maximum compacity is one gallon. Now that might change depending the the tempeture of the water. If it's extremely cold compacity is a little larger due to the fact that water compacts at heat. Also I guess I forgot to put this in the file but EMG would surely put safety in mind with suggestions like "You will not hold it in if you are literally going to burst. You will not endanger your health with this file." Kinda like he did with the banish pain trigger.
futile_mind
Regular
Regular

Postby nuit09 » March 13th, 2006, 1:09 pm

people have died from water intoxication in the U.S. military. the policy was to force them to drink a canteen full of water at every break to prevent heat injuries such as dehydration,heat exhaustion and heat stroke during intense physical activity in blazingly hot climates. The goal was to prevent injury but recruits actually died as a result. your file idea is fine but you need to get EMG to include some safety precautions to prevent water poisoning. from experience undergoing urinalysis in the army you can drink until you have to urinate (which might be a lot of water) and from then on you will need to urinate with a vengence as often as every 15 minutes for most of the day anyway. You can get the sensations you want your file to give through suggesting that they are about to burst, etc...
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » March 13th, 2006, 1:48 pm

Could add a precaution that they will be include to have more salt in there diet, or get the majority of there water from drinks like Gatorade or Jello, so as to get electrolytes mixed in. This would help to keep from water poisoning.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page