Trigger mediocre lover

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Trigger mediocre lover

Postby loves2fuck » March 21st, 2006, 12:17 pm

I'd like to receive feedback about this idea I had.

Basically, once triggered, you'll be a very bad lover. You'll orgasm just fine, but your partner will be highly disappointed by the quality of the intercourse.

It can be funny as a simple sex game or for a jealous SO's who searches an original way not to be cheated when (s)he's not there.

A more vicious way to use it would be to be triggered by your SO just after you break with him/her. (S)he'll have a hard time to make a new life, especially if (s)he's the only one who can say the un-triggering sentence. :lol: So, think before listening to this one.

I'd be curious to read what 'a very bad lover' means for the other forum members. Premature ejaculation? Out of context sex games? Be creative!
loves2fuck

Postby CuriousG » March 22nd, 2006, 7:06 pm

First: mediocre means average.

Second: your idea is a waste of space. It is neither entertaining nor erotic.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loves2fuck » March 23rd, 2006, 3:31 am

From Dictionary.com : mediocre means "moderate to inferior in quality", "poor". Granted, it also means average in a few contexts, which is obviously not the case here. And "mediocre time for you" was sounding funny to my ears :)

Not entertaining nor erotic. Well, maybe. I found it funny and it looks like it got a fair amount of early voters, so maybe what's entertaining for one is not for another. I find it very erotic that my SO can decide weither I'm good in bed or not.
loves2fuck

Postby joe » March 23rd, 2006, 12:44 pm

to be honest, i think this is one of the more inventive ideas i've seen spring up on the voting page. sometimes i get more of a kick out of reading this page than i actually think i would implementing them, as i still have too much an analytical character & prize my personality too highly to allow myself to be so wantonly mishandled:

that having been said, i think it's a brilliant idea, touching on all the requisite ideas of humiliation & especially the core of it - the sexual aspect. it's great.
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Return to The Voting Page