mind-body struggle

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

mind-body struggle

Postby Kendai » March 26th, 2006, 9:38 pm

okay, here's an idea less complicated and less potentially hazardous than my previous one.

basically, the idea was that the listener's consious mind would be helpless as the body acts of it's own accord.

i thought up 2 versions. a "real"one, where the body simply runs on base instincts, maybe with some suggestions for some basic cleanliness, etc.
(the body uses the bathroom, not the carpet, if clothes are bothering the body, it just takes them off, but not in public.)

the "staged" one for a bit more fun. the "body" part is aroused and concerned only with giving and/or reciving sexual pleasure, while the "mind" pretends to be nervous and timid.

in either one, the mind can only control the mouth, and only for talking, and can't interupt anything the body is doing.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nuit09 » March 26th, 2006, 11:53 pm

Oh that is doable. there are 50 dollar files at hypnotic wishes (mind mistress linda is deliciously evil that way. you could look at the descriptions of her files. some have a slut personality take over and the original personality goes along for the ride unable to do anything but watch. She has several variations of this theme there. you could use them as inspiration for your own scripts. but really, hers are not all that expensive ($50 per CD). i know one fetish hypnotrix that charges 100 to 200 dollars per file. she's very much worth it, too. mistress Shelly at studio jezebel.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page