A Funny suggestions for a hypno file

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

A Funny suggestions for a hypno file

Postby Igglybuff » April 6th, 2006, 10:54 am

I just come up with this funny idea for a hypnosis file, if EMG or anyone else decides on making it.

Ok, has anyone watched the classic "Freakazoid" series? Well here is what I am suggesting, a file that turns you into FREAKAZOID!

By saying the words "Freak Out" you will automatically turn into freakazoid. (You dont have to look like him, Unless you'd rather, but it would be mind wise and no one will notice) you will imitate his behaviour, you will make all sorts of funny comments like he does, and do all sorts of funny things as he does. You will learn how to act by watching the series, you will go around with your hands in the air making flying noises as you rush to the scene, and whenever you meet girls you will make all of these silly jokes, do silly voices, everything that Freakazoid does in general! When it is finally time to turn back you say "Freak In" and you turn back to normal in an instant.

Just an idea, but if they decide to actually make the file then that would be funny to try, and go around as a really funny man! lol XD

If they make it, great, but even if not, what does anyone think about this idea?
Igglybuff

Postby Kendai » April 6th, 2006, 2:46 pm

meh, how about chaning the idea so it doesn't reqire the show especially considering that it's probably not even on TV anyomre, and i've not heard of DVD release.

essentially the idea is that the flaw in the chip zapped ALL of the information from the internet into his head.

logically, he acts that way because of all the things on the internet, adbsurdity is probably the most abundant. example: "the demented cartoon show" and "the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny"
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » April 8th, 2006, 9:23 pm

Hey, I thought Ultimate Showdown was cool, especially the song. To each his own, but I liked it enough to download...
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lissar » April 8th, 2006, 10:48 pm

A tear shed for those lost. . .
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » April 12th, 2006, 6:24 pm

I like the sujestion, but then again there are times whne I'm tired enough that I do that. Plus I sometimes like to annoy people.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page