Lusting for men's bodies and intro to bulge peeking

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Lusting for men's bodies and intro to bulge peeking

Postby fukhunk29 » October 22nd, 2020, 8:04 pm

Hey guys,

There's tons of files to increase lust for cocks. But what I'd like is for those not quite at that level yet.

It'd be great to have a file that makes me just look at men more when I'm out and about. Just to encourage my curiosity. Let me eyes wash over their bodies, their faces, their facial hair, their clothes, muscles, shoes. Just drive my lust gradually.

And a little seed in there that makes me instinctively look at every man's bulge whenever I see them. If I meet any guy,I want to be dropping my eyes and secretly checking out his package. To immediately want to guess the size and girth of every hunk. To nudge me as I listen repeatedly over time towards the hardcore stuff. But even by itself, itd be super hot to imagine me just looking at men in public as sex objects.

Mods, please move if this is the wrong place for this idea suggestion.
fukhunk29

Re: Lusting for men's bodies and intro to bulge peeking

Postby HornyDude » October 24th, 2020, 1:08 pm

You may be in luck.

Both EMG and MajorPixel have 'crotch watcher' files. See if these scratch your itch.

Inquiring minds want to know . . .
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fukhunk29 » October 24th, 2020, 9:43 pm

Thanks for the pointer hd. I checked them both out. But this is what I mean. They're both so fixated on cocks and sucking. Not into that at all. Not yet anyway and not sure I'll ever be. Just like looking at dudes and bulges.

I'm looking for hypnosis that instructs me to fully appreciate a man by looking at each part and each mouthwatering feature ending in the bulge. Make me visualize hot hunks and their bodies part by part. Something softcore that heats things up without focusing on pissers alone.

Something like my Pinterest page but with hypnosis.
fukhunk29

Postby HornyDude » October 25th, 2020, 1:18 pm

I am not able to find a file that would meet those criteria.

This one may have some features you are looking for: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8574

I'm not on Pinterest, so I don't know exactly what you are doing. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Return to The Voting Page