bondage, gags, changed behaviour

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

bondage, gags, changed behaviour

Postby mirage2101 » April 22nd, 2006, 8:06 pm

I've been training with a induction file for the last week and i've been making slow progress getting into a trance that's deep enough to get any progress.

But i've got a few suggestions for files that i didn't know where to put so here we go:

triggag: when the trigger is used you'll be gagged.
You won't be talking in any way when this trigger is used.. but this can be in multiple forms, ball gag, just MMMPF sounds, a ring gag, more sound but more drooling etc etc.. this may need different files but it would be cool...

7of9: i heard of someone who went to work thinking he's sevenofnine.. this would be very cool..

gothlolita: well think the way to act, the way to dress.. i would LOVE to be able to go out and think i'm dressed like that and act like that and... well you get the picture..

electricbondage: pick any nice uncomfy way to be bound and then get electric shocks. maybe include the way you're bound in the file?

lockedincatsuit: my gf likes to lock me in catsuits with all the results.. now what if she could trigger me just to do this? no toilet no masturbation, getting sweaty.. being locked up in a tight suit....

just some idears... i'll add more when i get them...
mirage2101

Return to The Voting Page