Outlandish File Idea

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Outlandish File Idea

Postby untainted_666 » July 10th, 2006, 3:34 am

I will probably get shouted down and then pilloried for merely suggesting this.
To dispel the myths surrounding child lovers, I suggest the creation of a file that does one of three things-
-Makes you a child lover for a set time after listening
-Creates a trigger that turns you into a child lover when spoken
-Makes you a child love permanently (deprogrammable)

The effects? I'm working on those, and I'll just say that if this file is created (unlikely, unless it's by commission), those of you who think of all child lovers as a sexual predators will find out just how wrong you are
NOTE THAT I AM NOT A CHILD LOVER AND THAT THE FILE WILL NOT CAUSE YOU TO BREAK THE LAW
untainted_666

Re: Outlandish File Idea

Postby GrimIronMan » July 15th, 2006, 5:33 am

untainted_666 wrote:I will probably get shouted down and then pilloried for merely suggesting this.
To dispel the myths surrounding child lovers, I suggest the creation of a file that does one of three things-

The effects? I'm working on those, and I'll just say that if this file is created (unlikely, unless it's by commission), those of you who think of all child lovers as a sexual predators will find out just how wrong you are
NOTE THAT I AM NOT A CHILD LOVER AND THAT THE FILE WILL NOT CAUSE YOU TO BREAK THE LAW

I understand what your saying, although I'm sure that there is a better way to make this happen. Let's break this down.

This I could agree with happening, if the set time was about 10 minutes and didn't make you extremely pedophilistic. (No, pedophilistic is not a word.)

This is a split thing. On one side, it's ok because it's a trigger, but on the other side, it's not ok because there's no time limit. Maybe self-triggerable/detriggerable.

No. The problem is, this would turn you into a pedophile, which in turn would cause you to like being a pedophile, ergo, it's essentially useless to make it deprogrammable.

Maybe if all this could happen in a dream like state, I'm sure that the third one would be more acceptable, as long as it had no reccurring issues, such as liking the dream that so much that you become a pedophile. Maybe you could make it so you hate the dream yet realize how this type of person lives.

Yes, I know I used maybe a lot. So what?
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » July 15th, 2006, 1:52 pm

I'd like to know what "myths" there are about pedophiles, that one would reveal by becoming one. :?

I'm not sure who would listen to a file like this anyway, if it were made. One might as well make a file that makes the listener think like a serial-murdering psychopath ("to dispel the myths about murderers"?).. I don't think anyone would listen to that either. Those of us who don't already have a tendency toward pediophilia are quite happy to stay as we are.

Anyway, GrimIronMan has a point in that you wouldn't want to be "deprogrammed" if it succeeded in changing your tastes to begin with. If someone must make this file, then make it an in-trance fantasy that is reversed by the end of the trance.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to The Voting Page