Might seen strange but...

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Might seen strange but...

Postby Igglybuff » July 21st, 2006, 5:30 am

Ok, recently I have "reflected" my past life, and eventually it came up to this...

During my youth, I had an Imaginary friend called Alex, ok so she was from some TV show but still, anyway when I started high school I decided to block her out of my life. Now I feel as if I really lost her.

My suggestion is this, a file to actually see her, heres what I have in mind.

The file would put me in a trance, and once I have finally been put into trance it would explain how it happens, and that I can touch her and visit her in her favourite place or something, once done he says he will stay silent so as to give us time to talk, then with something like Windows movie maker I can set the time to how long I need, and when that time is up he will say so and pull me out of trance.

I want this file so as I can see her in my mind and apologise to her in person, it would be very nice to see her again, as I cannot do it in real life for obvious reasons. Is there any way a file like this can be made? ideal name "TranceImaginaryFriendVisit"

If a file is made, PLEASE make it free, I dont have a credit card, but I will give my thanks and let you know how it goes (if it ever happens)

Igglybuff

Return to The Voting Page