couple of new ideas for files

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Postby loony28 » August 5th, 2006, 7:20 am

Ok so why don't you post them to the voting page. I do like the one idea of a de-stress file but it should also have a trigger to relax you to.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » August 5th, 2006, 9:16 pm

This is for the disscussion of the file suggestions on the voting page. Up on top the page you should see a line of buttons, click on Vote and it will take you to the voting page. Once you're there you can see all the file suggestions that people have submitted. You will see tabs on that page that lets you see either all the file suggestions or just some based on what they do. There is a tab that says Add Item, click on that and the file suggestion submission form will come up.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » August 6th, 2006, 6:40 pm

It doesn't say so, but I think this page should also be used to discuss potential ideas for the Voting page. Like, if we have an idea but wanna get some input on the specifics of whether/when it's triggered (or whatever), I think it'd be in the spirit of the forum to do some brainstorming here before putting it up for a vote (because you can't go back and edit your voting submission later).
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » August 6th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Jacara wrote:It doesn't say so, but I think this page should also be used to discuss potential ideas for the Voting page. Like, if we have an idea but wanna get some input on the specifics of whether/when it's triggered (or whatever), I think it'd be in the spirit of the forum to do some brainstorming here before putting it up for a vote (because you can't go back and edit your voting submission later).

You have a point there Jacara. I hadn't thought of that.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page