What do you think?

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

What do you think?

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » August 8th, 2006, 12:52 am

It hasn't appeared in the "voting" page yet, but here's my idea.

The title sums it up: TrainHorny. I've seen TrigArousal and I thought that was cool... hell, I wrote my own Virtual Hypnotist script for it. I like it. But I know some people would probably like to take it further. So, this file causes the listener to be horny and aroused 24/7.

Now, this file would have two versions: One allows people to not be aroused when it would be inconvenient (like the men's locker room) but still be horny. The other one is just the full, 24/7/365 horny and aroused all the time.

What do you think?
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » August 8th, 2006, 10:12 am

I like it :D I'd sure vote for it.
You wouldn't need exceptions; the subject would still be able to control themselves.
Even though this wouldn't be a "trigger" file (since the condition would be constant), the file could include several triggers to remind them that they're horny. e.g., "every time you put anything in your mouth, even food, you'll think about how you'd rather use your mouth in a sexual way...." or "every person you see, you'll imagine what it'd be like to see them naked and have them use you sexually..."
Stuff like that. Little things to make sure the arousal stays intense :twisted:
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CuriousG » August 14th, 2006, 2:55 pm

I remember I put up a file like this: TrainLibido. It's gone now, but it was more mild than your proposal.

Go for it, I say.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to The Voting Page