TrigCountryBoy

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

TrigCountryBoy

Postby rikusaotome » September 23rd, 2006, 2:26 pm

Okay, I saw the Country boy file and I was not interested, I was EXSTATIC! I almost wet myself with excitement [good thing I haventn listened to any diaper files or I would have] but there is a problem. I cannot, due to my work and school life, transform into a full time country boy, and I dont know if I would want that, so I am proposing a trigger version. here is what I would like:

The file would have a trigger [self triggerable/detriggerable] "Hick time for you" or something to that extent. It would build every time you trigger yourself or someone around you triggers you. You would start out feeling normal the first time you are triggered, but every minute you start changing, but you wouldnt notice.

Some of the things that would change about you are:
-You would gradually begin talking with a southern accent (It would get heavier the more often you are triggered and the longer you are triggered)
-Change the way you talk, IE: Phrases, words, grammar..
-You would feel very uncomfortable in your clothes, and want to change into blue jeans, a button down shirt, and boots. You will also wear a belt with a large belt buckle, and a Cowboy hat when you can.
-Slowly lose all knowledge of technology
-You will only be able to drive pick-up trucks, you wont want to drive smaller cars.
-You will prefer drinking a beer over any other drink, unless you are in a public situation when you can't.
-Optional- If you could make this optional, You would become very racist.
-You will want something in your mouth at all times [IE: Peace of grass, wheat, etc.]
-Lose the ability to dance, except square and line dancing.

I dont expect people to make this file for free, I would appreiciate and be happy if they did, but I would Like to see who would enjoy or listen to this file if it were made. Also, post things you would like to be changed, because I mainly put generic things in.
rikusaotome

Postby xavious » September 28th, 2006, 1:26 pm

Sounds interesting. I had a fantasy about this though my trigger had nothing to do with hypnosis but I gradually became an American hick just like you described in tight jeans and a big buckled belt. It was hot.

I like your idea of it being triggerable.

Also might you add that if your uncut you become cut like I assume most southern American's are?
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rikusaotome » October 2nd, 2006, 3:57 pm

Sounds good to me :)
rikusaotome

Postby Lilschap » June 21st, 2008, 2:58 pm

this would be awesomee!
Lilschap

Return to The Voting Page