Curse Force Feminized

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Force Feminized

Postby FlameD » October 9th, 2006, 3:05 pm

I'm extremely new to this site, and haven't actually gotten any of the files to work yet, but I thought this would be an interesting concept.

Basically, the curse would create a second personality inside your head, and this personality would be a normal, everyday girl. She'd start at around ten years old and wouldn't be able to do anything except chat with you in your head. She would even have her own name.

Then, every week she would get a year older until she became the same age as you. And as she gets older, she gets more and more control over you and your body. For example, maybe around the second week (12 year olds), you might find yourself suddenly playing with dolls because your other personality wanted to.

Or you might find yourself automatically sitting when you go to the bathroom. Or maybe feeling an urge to grow out your hair, then put it into pigtails or a ponytail.

And as the weeks went by, the other personality would be able to take full control of your body and push you into the 'back seat'. She'd be able to do this more and more often, until finally she would have total control of your body, while you would be like she was in week 1, just a voice in her head.
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » October 10th, 2006, 5:41 am

Sounds more like Curse Psycotic Episode to me.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Jorua » October 10th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Im not sure that would be possible, if it was that would drive most people mad...
Jorua
Regular
Regular

Postby Draction » November 18th, 2008, 8:05 am

Can I just say that I think this file sounds epic?
Draction

Postby SDoll » November 18th, 2008, 11:39 pm

Draction wrote:Can I just say that I think this file sounds epic?

Key word being sounds. :P

There are ideas on the voting page that sadly I doubt will ever be made. But they're a great read.

If those ideas could happen with magic, then you could be changed back it would be great. :D
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » November 21st, 2008, 1:01 am

Draction wrote:Can I just say that I think this file sounds epic?

Epic fail, you mean. A self-induced dissociative identity disorder is probably not a good idea. If the OP is that lonely, he should probably just create an imaginary friend.

As far as the feminizing aspect, there are already plenty of good behavior modification files on this site that don't induce psychosis.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby zapnosis » November 21st, 2008, 4:17 pm

A similar idea that could could be a bit of fun - saw something on a fictional tv program. A guy had a woman's arm attached by accident when he lost his own. This arm had a mind of it's own and began forcing him to do things, including feminisation.

Nice ideas, but the reality could get very ugly. You'd have to lose a lot of your own identity before you started to feel this... and that leaves you open to all sorts of things.
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to The Voting Page