Confidence with Girls

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Confidence with Girls

Postby _Visionary_ » April 7th, 2007, 3:33 am

I think myself and many many people can feel intimidated, shy and turn dumbfounded when talking to attractive girls. I'm very surprise that a file designed to help overcome this inparticular shyness and be more confident with girls has not yet been created.

Can someone please create one, I really need some aid, it's become a fear that if a get a oppurtunity to talk to someone attractive I'm likely to run away.

Please seriously consider.

Many thanks
_Visionary_

Postby Lissar » April 7th, 2007, 8:02 am

Haha, you sound like my friend. You know, you can create an entry for the voting page yourself.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » April 9th, 2007, 11:27 am

I'm glad to finally see a suggestion for something that hypnosis is well equipped to handle :roll:

Why not just make a file for confidence in general? It could mention the opposite sex (or whatever you're into), but it'd be more useful to more people if it was non-gender-specific and encouraged one to be at-ease around anyone. That'd be darn useful.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adriana » April 10th, 2007, 4:21 am

Jacara wrote:I'm glad to finally see a suggestion for something that hypnosis is well equipped to handle :roll:

Why not just make a file for confidence in general? It could mention the opposite sex (or whatever you're into), but it'd be more useful to more people if it was non-gender-specific and encouraged one to be at-ease around anyone. That'd be darn useful.

There was a file called TrainNotShy which covered this area..not sure where it has gone. How about a file that makes you more confident the more attractive you find someone, reversing the norm of being more shy around people you really like (but not to the point of arrogance or insensitivity).
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » April 10th, 2007, 10:20 am

I have proposed a "confidence with attractive people" file on the voting page- so please do vote for it. :)
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby HornyDude » April 10th, 2007, 10:52 am

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adriana » April 10th, 2007, 6:20 pm

HornyDude wrote:The file "TrainNotShy" is a free file available on:
http://www.hypno-files.com

Thanks for clearing that up ,HornyDude :wink:
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby Experimentalist » October 31st, 2008, 9:55 am

Hello,

Did you try that file TrainNotShy, and did you get any results, and if so, what?

Could be useful... :twisted:
Experimentalist

Postby dshadfield78 » July 10th, 2009, 10:03 am

Try 18-45 Hot women!!!
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » April 23rd, 2011, 3:31 pm

adriana wrote:I have proposed a "confidence with attractive people" file on the voting page- so please do vote for it. :)

I could not find that file on the voting page...

But I did find a self confidence file and several scripts that have been posted. Only 90 people downloaded the confidence file... Not too popular so far.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CuteLittleFaery » April 23rd, 2011, 9:19 pm

bandler wrote:I could not find that file on the voting page...

The quote you're replying to is four years old and refers to the old voting page which has since been deleted and rebuilt in its present incarnation. All the file ideas from before then were lost in the change (note the lack of anything on the voting page dated prior to November of 2008). Also, if memory serves, suggestions that fail to receive a certain number of votes are periodically purged from the voting page, so a great many submitted since that date are probably gone by now as well.

Ah, the perils of necroposting. :D
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » January 8th, 2013, 10:13 pm

In the meantime, check out the pickup artist community at fastseduction.com. It did wonders for my game back in the day...

Now I am rock star!

If only more 10s were into erotic hypnotism...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to The Voting Page