File suggestion gone?

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

File suggestion gone?

Postby ShadowSabre » April 10th, 2007, 8:57 pm

About a year ago, I submitted a file suggestion to the voting page, and have been going on every so often to watch it slowly rise. However, it seems to be gone now. Was the page cleaned up in the last month or so?
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lissar » April 10th, 2007, 9:08 pm

I've also noticed that the lists seem much shorter, and while I don't remember what files they were, I know that some are gone that I'd seen (and liked :()
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Aielyn » August 16th, 2007, 12:12 am

I'm sorry for pulling up this from so long ago.

I've noticed the same thing that you both describe - in particular, I've noticed that both of my suggestions, which were actually doing quite well, have disappeared from the list entirely. The two I'm talking about are TrainMasculinisation (at least, I think it was a Train) and TrainAutofellatio. I was also watching another file, SmartBoobies, because it was tracking up the list just behind mine, and was posted just before mine. All three are gone. From memory, I think they were suggested around September/October last year.

They're definitely not removed due to simply "poor" showing, because another suggestion, made not long after mine, "Curse Look, Don't Touch", is still on there, in spite of having only 4 premium votes and 37 normal votes - mine both had somewhere around 20 premium votes and 80 normal votes (which would put them, even after the cleanout, up in the top 20%).

So what's the story, here? Why have these suggestions been removed?
Aielyn

Postby SeraAngel » August 16th, 2007, 6:20 am

I sense a riot starting....*packs her bags and leaves*
SeraAngel

Return to The Voting Page