Categories

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Categories

Postby Lissar » April 12th, 2007, 1:51 pm

I've noticed that there are a significant number of suggestions on the voting pages that might be in the wrong categories. Specifically, there are training or trigger files that are clearly "Male2Female" feminization suggestions. While I have no problems with people wanting or using these files, I'm not interested (mostly since I'm already a woman).

While I'm not totally sure about how EMG picks which suggestions to make into files, I suppose that I think it would be unfair if most of the files being made were Male2Female, simply because those files are at the top of the trigger and training sections as well as the Male2Female category in its entirety. I'm also a little bothered, I admit, by the fact that I like to follow directions.

All in all, I guess, I'm trying to say please put your suggestions in the correct category! And also, EMG, can you switch them to the right categories?
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » April 13th, 2007, 4:26 am

I think the problem is that these files aren't really in the wrong category. A trigger that makes the subject female for a short time would be a male2female file ... but that doesn't stop it being a trigger file too.

I suspect it would be more appropriate to have the voting page organised like the files section of the site, where a suggestion could be both sexual/m2f/diaper/furry/other and trigger/training/curse.

If I was managing the site, I'd just allow multiple categories so you could search for ((triggers or training) and not m2f) or similar, but I think last time that was suggested it was dismissed as being too difficult or too much work
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page