Most Odd/ Pointless File Suggestions

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Most Odd/ Pointless File Suggestions

Postby Agriff » May 24th, 2005, 5:16 pm

There are some files on the voting page that seem really odd, and here are others that seem pointless, and there are some that just seem reallyu damn stupid.

One of the top most stupid file suggestions ive heard is the Train_Suck_Panties file because I dont think thats physically possible.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Phoenix-D » May 24th, 2005, 10:11 pm

Key word here is f-e-e-l.

Isn't any more impossible than Curse Plugs.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby Agriff » May 25th, 2005, 5:08 am

The file made it seem like this was a feminization impulse, and not a hallucination, as in a dom can monitor you and laugh at you while she sees you sucking your own cock. Im probably wrong though...
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 25th, 2005, 6:43 am

I'll probably be criticised for this, but why would anyone want to use "Female Dreams" or "Little Girl Dreams"? Most people barely remember their dreams anyway... :?
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aj » May 25th, 2005, 6:58 am

But, even though you don't remember them, you do remember the feeling you get from the dreams. Plus, if you had them every night, you'd remember them.

Dream things would be fun.
aj
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » May 26th, 2005, 1:10 am

Oh man are u wrong, it is so real. Do a search on Stephen Laberg. He is the lucid dreaming guru. It's been proved to be real to!!
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 26th, 2005, 1:15 am

No, it happenes in your head. The dreams are real in your mind. The real world is also real in your mind. See the connection. Dreams arn't that different from waking life. The only difference is that the dreams don't directly affect the real world.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aj » May 26th, 2005, 8:37 am

What he means. (matrix paraphrase here) Is that the world is only electrical signals interpreted by your brain. If you brain gives itself signals, it is creating a dream world that is as real to your brain as the real world is.
aj
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » May 26th, 2005, 10:48 pm

that_guy_812 wrote:Is it real for you? Break a pencil in a dream and see if it happens in *real* life

P.S: I not being sceptic, this is an actual suggestion. If it works, please tell me

:twisted: I have had a dream before where I had been cut (fighting Freddy Krueger no less) and when I woke up I had a cut in the exact spot where I was cut in my dream and there was nothing that i could of cut myself on in the physical world. So you see dreams can affect the physical world but usually don't (thank God). :twisted:

johnbohnrevenge wrote:I'll probably be criticised for this, but why would anyone want to use "Female Dreams" or "Little Girl Dreams"? Most people barely remember their dreams anyway...

:twisted: Most people can learn to remember their dreams. As to why any one would want to use them most are probably just curious as to what being a female is like. The others more than likely feel that they are in the wrong body and want to at least think that they have been female during one day or even their entire life. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Brainiac » May 27th, 2005, 8:50 am

I once had a dream that I was closed in an iron maiden. It was so vivid that I could feel the spikes pushing into my body and felt the horrendous pain. When I woke up, I had phantom pain in the same spots where the spikes entered, which lasted for about a minute. Pretty freaky I guess.
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby Agriff » May 27th, 2005, 2:21 pm

Looney, is it possible that you were cut ealier in the day, your subconcious realized this but you didn't, and then your brain incorporated this into your dream? Were you scared when you woke up? That would scare the shit outta me, I wouldnt wanna goto sleep the next day.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » May 27th, 2005, 7:49 pm

Agriff wrote:Looney, is it possible that you were cut ealier in the day, your subconcious realized this but you didn't, and then your brain incorporated this into your dream? Were you scared when you woke up? That would scare the shit outta me, I wouldnt wanna goto sleep the next day.

:twisted: Nope there was no cut there before I went to bed. As to the second part, no I wasn't scared in fact I thought it was kind of neat. This is why I believe that the body can be altered drastically. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Brainiac » May 28th, 2005, 1:16 am

That's interesting. I read some psychiatric speculations once about the guy who was attacked by the heartland ghost Sally (anyone remember that?). Anyway, they figured that the wounds which spontaneously appeared on his body, forming on camera, were the result of very powerful psychosomatic effects. It gets me to thinking; if injuries that bad (he had some pretty good gashes if I remember right) can be willed into existence that fast, why couldn't the reverse be possible? It'd make for some damn quick self healing.
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » May 28th, 2005, 7:06 am

:twisted: Just goes to show you that the body is not the stable mass that people think it is. If those types of wounds can appear on the body through the power of the mind then why can't we take it farther and say the the mind can drastically change the human body like changing it into an animal. Brainiac, I haven't heard of the heartland ghost Sally but it gives you the idea that the body can be changed pretty fast. Maybe there are such things as werewolves and other shapeshifters. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Brainiac » May 28th, 2005, 1:01 pm

Could be. There are more things on heaven and Earth and all that...[url=http://www.prairieghosts.com/sallie.html]Here[/url] is a link about Sallie (my spelling mistake) the heartland ghost.
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby beanne » June 26th, 2005, 4:41 pm

This is not directly about what was written above, but its the closest general topic header.

On the continous Orgasm file...
"Must be initiated while servicing an aroused male in some way. Before orgasm, he is triggered, forcing ejaculation without the feeling of orgasm. This empties all fluids from him, diminishing his need for orgasm, thus enabling him to last longer & focus more on his partners pleasure. Also, is very frustrating for male, making it also a good experience for dominant woman, wanting him to cum but not decrease his desire. "

I saw that this got a lot of votes, but does it work that way? I thought it would be the other way around. The few tantric articles I've read gives the idea that it is possible for a man to learn how to orgasm without ejaculating, which keeps the desire and passion and turgidity. Unless pleasing his partner was not dependent on his erection, it would be difficult.

The voting files are entertaining and creative, although I think some are too complex to make into a real file. Maybe I am wrong, this fetish is rather new to me.
beanne

Postby GrimIronMan » August 19th, 2005, 7:40 am

Probably this file (quoted):

Jump 2005-08-15
Whenever the listener hears the word "jump" they will make a short hop. This is, of course, in accordance with the old saying, "If I say jump, you jump!"

Most pointless hypnosis ever.
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » August 19th, 2005, 8:03 pm

GrimIronMan wrote:Probably this file (quoted):

Jump 2005-08-15
Whenever the listener hears the word "jump" they will make a short hop. This is, of course, in accordance with the old saying, "If I say jump, you jump!"

Most pointless hypnosis ever.

Pointless? Yes
Stupid? Yes

Fun?.... Most definitely!
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Rakeela » August 20th, 2005, 9:56 am

I'm to blame for that one. It was pointless, stupid, and seemed like it might be hilarious because it would have an excellent chance of accidentally triggering randomly. Walking down the street, overhear a conversation in which the word "jump" is used, and you'd automatically, unthinkingly take a leap. Or if someone is talking to you and uses the word, for no apparent reason, you'd suddenly hop once.

The downside is if anyone figured out what was up with it, they could tease you by going, "Jump! Jump! Jumpjumpjumpjump!" :lol:
Rakeela

Postby axedarkdemon14 » August 20th, 2005, 5:51 pm

also that file could be deadly because if someone found out they could drive you to the edge of a cliff and say jump and you would jump off the cliff ect ect could be dangerous if someone found out.
axedarkdemon14
Regular
Regular

Postby Rakeela » August 21st, 2005, 4:40 am

I wasn't thinking of a leap forward. Think more of a little hop, straight up.
Rakeela

Postby Warman1 » September 2nd, 2005, 10:42 pm

Brainiac wrote:That's interesting. I read some psychiatric speculations once about the guy who was attacked by the heartland ghost Sally (anyone remember that?). Anyway, they figured that the wounds which spontaneously appeared on his body, forming on camera, were the result of very powerful psychosomatic effects. It gets me to thinking; if injuries that bad (he had some pretty good gashes if I remember right) can be willed into existence that fast, why couldn't the reverse be possible? It'd make for some damn quick self healing.

The only thing I can think about the self healing part is that it is always easier to destroy (kill the cells) then it is to create (make the cells). This is pretty much proven in the way cells work. A cell can die instantly for no reason at all, but to create a cell depending on the organism it can take from an hour to a day or two for the cells to divide.
Warman1

Postby Rakeela » September 3rd, 2005, 12:49 pm

Warman1 wrote:
Brainiac wrote:That's interesting. I read some psychiatric speculations once about the guy who was attacked by the heartland ghost Sally (anyone remember that?). Anyway, they figured that the wounds which spontaneously appeared on his body, forming on camera, were the result of very powerful psychosomatic effects. It gets me to thinking; if injuries that bad (he had some pretty good gashes if I remember right) can be willed into existence that fast, why couldn't the reverse be possible? It'd make for some damn quick self healing.

The only thing I can think about the self healing part is that it is always easier to destroy (kill the cells) then it is to create (make the cells). This is pretty much proven in the way cells work. A cell can die instantly for no reason at all, but to create a cell depending on the organism it can take from an hour to a day or two for the cells to divide.

So in other words, it's probably possible, but would go much slower than psychosomatic self-destruction.
It's pretty well proven that people with strong wills heal better than those with weak ones. How many times have we all heard stories of people pulling themselves out of deadly illnesses and injuries through sheer willpower and desire to live?
If one could cultivate and control that capacity, it would probably be even more powerful than a powerful but unfocused will to survive. Or at least, that's how it seems to me that it would be.
Rakeela

Postby Kendai » September 10th, 2005, 9:07 am

it could still be dangerous, you could be on some flimsy platfrom or something, and someone could say "don't try to jump or anything". . .

BTW i think the "make your boss submit to you" is one of the most improbable files here. hypnotizing yourself to change someone else? pretty dang unlikely. may as well be a "get a pet slave girl" or "win a million dollars" file. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnbohnrevenge » September 11th, 2005, 12:22 am

Kendai wrote:it could still be dangerous, you could be on some flimsy platfrom or something, and someone could say "don't try to jump or anything". . .

BTW i think the "make your boss submit to you" is one of the most improbable files here. hypnotizing yourself to change someone else? pretty dang unlikely. may as well be a "get a pet slave girl" or "win a million dollars" file. . .
I've seen sites where people claim that the power of the mind, reinforced by hypnosis, can cause you to get lucky in the lottery. The "make your boss submit to you" might (I stress this is a hypothesis of my overactive imagination) increase your confidence and willpower so that you intimidate your boss enough to make him or her... well, submit to you.

Or maybe these files cause you to live out the rest of your life in a hallucinated scenario where everything that you want to happen happens?
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kendai » September 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

wait, i think i just rememberd that in an episode of The Flintstones Wilma did just that to Fred. he went into Mr. slate's office roaring and scared him into giving him a raise. remember that his is all a cartoon, but maybe that's where the idea came from. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnbohnrevenge » September 14th, 2005, 9:32 pm

What about the "Ego & Id Curse"? That seems pointless, if somewhat entertaining.

I voted for it anyway... :(
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnbohnrevenge » September 30th, 2005, 10:52 pm

"Train Butterfly Effect" seems like an excercise in crying over spilt milk.
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dlui » October 1st, 2005, 5:57 am

I think that EMG should carefully review the suggestions on the voting page, and make file types that he hasn't made before, instead of going by what people are voting for.

I mean, what's the point of having a million different files for feminisation?

Instead, he should focus on making files that have different effects, like the ambidexterous file, or something similar.

I don't know all that much about hypnosis, but I really just don't see the point.
dlui

Postby gurlbidesign » October 1st, 2005, 8:52 am

dlui wrote:I think that EMG should carefully review the suggestions on the voting page, and make file types that he hasn't made before, instead of going by what people are voting for.

I mean, what's the point of having a million different files for feminisation?

Instead, he should focus on making files that have different effects, like the ambidexterous file, or something similar.

I don't know all that much about hypnosis, but I really just don't see the point.

The point of having various files pertaining to the same subject is that some might work better then others on a particular person. Femininization seems to be a popular subject, hence the larger amount of files. You are perfectly welcome to throw another preferrence into the "hat". Make a suggestion and get people to vote. Good luck.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dlui » October 1st, 2005, 10:01 am

Ah, ok. That makes sense.
dlui

Postby Mallic » January 26th, 2006, 7:39 am

This curse is not ment as punishment, but to causes the subject to seek to do good works to balance the thing they do that make them feel guilty. That is to seek to help some one any one or thing when they know they've done something they know to be wrong.

If you are forced to do good works, by definition, they are not good works.
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » January 26th, 2006, 8:02 am

Mallic wrote:
This curse is not ment as punishment, but to causes the subject to seek to do good works to balance the thing they do that make them feel guilty. That is to seek to help some one any one or thing when they know they've done something they know to be wrong.

If you are forced to do good works, by definition, they are not good works.

Maybe to the person, but to those who do not know this, it is good works.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Agriff » October 20th, 2006, 12:26 am

I'm reviving this topic, it kicked ass. I would also like to note that this is like my first post in a couple months
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

On the minds effect on the body...

Postby Mari4199 » January 25th, 2007, 3:44 pm

Truth is much stranger than fiction.
Sound is the future.
Mari4199
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page