Hypnotic Routines

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic Routines

Postby tarantulaman1000 » May 25th, 2005, 4:50 pm

This is a file up for vote currently, it involves triggers that can go off because of very common, innocuous sayings or events in everyday life. Nothing embarassing, just little triggers, a little experiment for those having trouble with post hypnotic suggestions and a bit of fun for others. For example, when one sees a girl with blonde hair wearing a purple shirt, they feel as though they've lost their shirt and try to cover themselves. Nothing particularly sexual, just stage hypnosis stuff, forget your name, that kind of thing. Please vote for it.
tarantulaman1000
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » May 25th, 2005, 7:47 pm

:? ......yeah....You probably should have put this in the voting page forum....
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 25th, 2005, 7:51 pm

Yeah probably, but it is a good idea... the only problem is that I don't like using hypnosis to feel humiliated. A ton of others do though....
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 25th, 2005, 11:48 pm

Agriff wrote:Yeah probably, but it is a good idea... the only problem is that I don't like using hypnosis to feel humiliated. A ton of others do though....
Agreed, although the trigs don't have to be inherently humiliating, right? For example... I'm thinking... whenever someone says "Maybe", you'll whisper "seven" quietly. That wouldn't be too bad. I think I'll vote for it after all, just to see...
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 26th, 2005, 1:50 pm

Yeah good point. What if somebody starts their sentence with maybe and then keeps starting over because your keep interrupting them? That would be pretty funny, im voting for that file too.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dharden » May 26th, 2005, 8:54 pm

johnbohnrevenge wrote:the trigs don't have to be inherently humiliating, right?

I agree. Not only is there no need for them to be inherently humiliating or embarrassing, I don't see a need for them to be particularly obvious, or even noticeable, to others. They might be things that casual bystanders would probably see as random or impulsive, perhaps a little odd, but not really remarkable.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Return to The Voting Page