Harem to Mistresses dream.

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Harem to Mistresses dream.

Postby Kendai » June 10th, 2007, 3:52 pm

here's an idea that might be fun. it's intended for males in my mind, but the final idea could be more open.

The file would cause the listener to have vivid mental pictures of all the women he finds attractive throughout the day. the file may include suggestions to fantasize throughout the day about them.

When the listener goes to sleep, first all the women Will become a dream harem. they will be wearing whatever the listener wishes, and focus all attention on his sexual pleasure. They'll slowly bring him to a powerful orgasm.

After that, things turn around, the listener will dream that they are bound naked in a humiliating and/or embarrassing position. The women will be wearing their regular clothes, (no sexy dominatrix outfits, just whatever they apparently feel comfortable in.) and will tease the listener, and make fun of him.

The women will have a special torture device, a magical dido that transmits all sensations to the listener's own sex organs, but doesn't allow orgasm from the stimulation. they will abuse it, tease it, and keep the listener at the edge of orgasm until he awakens.

It'd be interesting to have two versions, a curse that repeats the dream every night, and a one-use version that tells the user they enjoy the experience and WANT to be cursed with it.
Last edited by Kendai on June 20th, 2007, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jorua » June 11th, 2007, 8:34 pm

Love the idea.
Jorua
Regular
Regular

Postby spitfire2 » June 19th, 2007, 9:59 am

liking the idea
spitfire2

Postby Kendai » June 20th, 2007, 10:05 am

hmm, not much response, any suggestions before i go ahead and add it to the voting page?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kendai » June 26th, 2007, 9:48 am

i got a good variation now, Harem to dickgirls dream.

starts the same, an attentive harem. the second part, the listener suddenly find his body is now a female version of himself. The listener will explore the new body, and quickly end up masturbating. They will find the new body very sensitive, but find themselves unable to climax, as the body gets more sensitive. After the body gets so painfully sensitive that the listener can't go on, the third part starts. the harem girls are back, with a surprise, they all have penises, ones exactly like the lister "used" to have, and will use the lister as their toy to get themselves off.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sqa7742 » October 7th, 2007, 4:37 pm

I might be a weirdo, but I like the first part of the script much better than the second.
sqa7742

Postby tulsi » October 7th, 2007, 5:37 pm

How about a version for female listeners...exact same idea as the male version but instead of a dildo, some other toy representing the female organ to transmit the feelings into. Very cool idea, though. A harem of beautiful girls...WOOT
tulsi

Return to The Voting Page