male rape scene2

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

male rape scene2

Postby GekoTrek » June 5th, 2005, 10:15 am

This file is NOT for the faint of heart, and is intended towards men. The listener/victim will experience themselves being abducted and forcibly raped/used/humiliated by several lesbian women, not men

am I the only one who would like that?
GekoTrek

Postby sandy82 » June 5th, 2005, 8:36 pm

I don't comment on whether I would like the "scene" or not.

I have three questions.

First, "rape" has a fairly definite meaning. Leave the garden hose in the garden, and the baseball bat near the dugout. How can the lesbian women rape the man?

First (and a half), if the women are lesbians and the victim is a man, why do the women want to rape the man?

Second, I thought the main purpose of hypnosis was to modify/instill a behavior, a susceptibility, a desire, etc. Why go to the effort when the a[bdu]ctors couldn't and wouldn't want to perform?

Third, what is the frisson?
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby johnbohnrevenge » June 6th, 2005, 4:30 am

sandy82 wrote:I don't comment on whether I would like the "scene" or not.

I have three questions.

First, "rape" has a fairly definite meaning. Leave the garden hose in the garden, and the baseball bat near the dugout. How can the lesbian women rape the man?

First (and a half), if the women are lesbians and the victim is a man, why do the women want to rape the man?

Second, I thought the main purpose of hypnosis was to modify/instill a behavior, a susceptibility, a desire, etc. Why go to the effort when the a[bdu]ctors couldn't and wouldn't want to perform?

I have written a good comeback:

I am stupid, hence you are all wrong.
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » June 6th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Jbr, I like your comeback, especially the literal one: you've been gone for over a week.

Welcome back! :)

I may be all wrong, or we may all be wrong; but nobody thinks you're stupid.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby johnbohnrevenge » June 8th, 2005, 6:52 am

sandy82 wrote:Jbr, I like your comeback, especially the literal one: you've been gone for over a week.

Welcome back! :)

I may be all wrong, or we may all be wrong; but nobody thinks you're stupid.
Sorry... :oops: I mean 'bigoted', not 'stupid'. I'm not stupid. I hate you all. :wink:
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DaytonaMaster » July 10th, 2005, 2:53 pm

sandy82 wrote:I don't comment on whether I would like the "scene" or not.

I have three questions.

OK, I will try this one.

First: I am going to make the assumption that the person that created the vote file meant that the lesbians would probably be using a strapon dildo, and that is how it would be possible.

First and a half: As anyone that watches any of the crime shows on TV can tell you, rape is not about sex, it is about power. As such, it is very conceiveable that one or more lesbians could band together to show their power by abducting, raping and humiliating a male victim.

Second: The purpose of the file appears to be that it causes the "victim" to feel the things that would happen during such a rape, the fear and helplessness of being abducted, the humiliation of being taunted by the abductors, and the violation of the rape. As for the couldn't/wouldn't; see first and first and a half.

Third: (frisson \free-SOHN\, noun: A moment of intense excitement; a shudder; an emotional thrill.) Speaking as a practioner of the BDSM lifestyle, it would be the same kind of excitement and emotional thrill that is involved when a submissive/slave is "forced" to do something that they have never done before, but secretly wanted to do. For them, it is something taboo, and they can say that they could not resist the instructions of their Dominant.

Of course, this is just my interpretation of what the writer meant when they create the vote file. I could be totally incorrect and I gladly accept correction from its creator.
Last edited by DaytonaMaster on August 3rd, 2005, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Submission is not for the weak. Slavehood is a vocation without bounds.
DaytonaMaster

Postby sandy82 » July 11th, 2005, 9:34 pm

Thanks, Kerry.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby mick_enna » May 29th, 2006, 3:04 am

Sounds good to me. :D
mick_enna

Return to The Voting Page