TrigBusinessman

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

TrigBusinessman

Postby axl233 » November 26th, 2007, 9:43 pm

Now I am not the one who put this on the voting page, however I have some ideas of my own and might make a file on it, perhaps in a few weeks or on a weekend.

here is the voting page submission:
This file will turn the listener into a suited and tied executive the moment that they hear "Hello, Mr. Executive." All they will be able to think of is productivity, and how much they need to look like a polished professional. The person who triggered them is their "executive" and they must obey whatever their executive wants them to do, as that is their "job." This will also instill a second trigger "Tie time for you," which causes the user to put on a shirt and tie, and a suit coat if possible, and then simply forget how to take it off or even loosen it until it is bedtime or they hear "take that stupid tie off."

Now this description seems overly complicated, as it wants to install two triggers when only one is necessary (not to mention the fact that its twice as hard to install two triggers than it is to install one). The second trigger seems superfluous and should be integrated into the main trigger, so that the subject will be compelled to wear at a minimum business casual while triggered and will prefer if possible to wear a business suit and a tie.

Secondly, I don't understand why "Mr. Executive" is to be triggered by his (or her) "executive" and then work for him or her. Maybe someone put this in here for a sexual kink, but I don't think that really meshes with the workaholic persona. Maybe if he were called "Mr. lower level management peon" or something, but it's hard to understand one executive would be serving at the beck and call of another executive.

Another idea would be to make the triggered subject distrustful of the government and liberal parties, because they seem to interfere with business. Subject feels compelled to express a conservative opinion and constantly complains about "liberals" :twisted:

Another idea: to change the trigger so that the file activates whenever the subject wears a certain colored tie.

Any ideas? Criticism?
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby splatterboi » January 30th, 2011, 1:51 am

I think that sounds like an interesting idea for a file. The trigger could make them think that they're the new office boy and need to please their boss, I'm not sure what a good trigger might be though since the executive to executive doesn't make sense, maybe "office boy time"? I also like the idea of being stuck in the suit and tie too, maybe just a different file, or sort of a series of "office boy" hypnos
splatterboi

Return to The Voting Page