Pee and poop

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Pee and poop

Postby Henrique » December 3rd, 2007, 10:29 am

The file would link pee and poo so, everytime you go to the bathroom you can only do both. If you go to pee you'll start to poo yourself and vice-versa.

Would this file pleases any of you?
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Pee and poop

Postby kikokunoichi » December 3rd, 2007, 5:24 pm

Henrique wrote:The file would link pee and poo so, everytime you go to the bathroom you can only do both. If you go to pee you'll start to poo yourself and vice-versa.

Would this file pleases any of you?

i would love that! :oops:
kikokunoichi

Postby BobbyS » December 3rd, 2007, 6:33 pm

What the hell? I can't believe I'd ever have to ask this, but what if you haven't eaten anything to make fecal matter with? Do you honestly have no idea how much more often someone urinates rather than excretes? I mean... what the hell???!!!
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Henrique » December 4th, 2007, 2:51 pm

BobbyS wrote:What the hell? I can't believe I'd ever have to ask this, but what if you haven't eaten anything to make fecal matter with? Do you honestly have no idea how much more often someone urinates rather than excretes? I mean... what the hell???!!!

lol, it's just an idea... i do know everything you wrote, but why not dream?
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mathieu » January 18th, 2009, 1:17 am

BobbyS wrote:What the hell? I can't believe I'd ever have to ask this, but what if you haven't eaten anything to make fecal matter with? Do you honestly have no idea how much more often someone urinates rather than excretes? I mean... what the hell???!!!

i agree, this is unlikely but would be cool to do like a virtual poop. like if you are standing you start feeling like there is poop in your undies
mathieu

Return to The Voting Page