DreamBody

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

DreamBody

Postby whatsername100 » December 17th, 2007, 11:27 pm

I think many people would like this file made. It's in the top spot on the voting page, and has been on the voting page for about two and a half years. It seems like a very good file. It would be very cool to have a "Dream Life" along with your real life. You can't do this in lucid dreams, except if you had a lot of practice. This would be a much easier way of achieving your own "Dream Life". The best thing about it is the customization. It's completely up to you what you want to happen.

All in all, I would love to use this file, and judging by its voting position, so would others. If someone could start making this, it would be greatly appreciated. [Also, if it was a free file, that would make it even better. :wink: ]
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Postby mokillo » January 22nd, 2008, 10:55 am

Im adhering to this petition. Could someone make this file?

By the way, would you be able to dream under the effects? That would be a dream within a dream. Or even more extreme, you could use this file within the dream, so it would be a dream body within a dream body, and...

Hell, too twisted for even trying.
mokillo
Regular
Regular

Re: DreamBody

Postby EMG » January 22nd, 2008, 1:02 pm

This file is next on my list after a custom file I plan to do tonight. However, don't expect it on WMM, the file will be posted on Hypno-Files when I complete it.

whatsername100 wrote:I think many people would like this file made. It's in the top spot on the voting page, and has been on the voting page for about two and a half years. It seems like a very good file. It would be very cool to have a "Dream Life" along with your real life. You can't do this in lucid dreams, except if you had a lot of practice. This would be a much easier way of achieving your own "Dream Life". The best thing about it is the customization. It's completely up to you what you want to happen.

All in all, I would love to use this file, and judging by its voting position, so would others. If someone could start making this, it would be greatly appreciated. [Also, if it was a free file, that would make it even better. :wink: ]
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mokillo » January 22nd, 2008, 3:31 pm

Thank you , thats great, but i have to bring light on something i just realised. ¿What happens if you die within the dream? A safety clause should be included.
Again thank you.
mokillo
Regular
Regular

Postby whatsername100 » March 1st, 2008, 6:55 pm

I really hope this file gets made next. Is it still next on your list, EMG?
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page