Another idea

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Another idea

Postby demigraff » December 29th, 2007, 10:01 am

Another interesting idea on the voting page, "succubus kiss". Basically, when someone kisses you, you can feel them sucking away your free will and for the next hour you are completely helpless and must do whatever they ask.

I think this one is particularly interesting, because it adds further meaning to something that already has an emotional/romantic significance for many people.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Henrique » December 29th, 2007, 3:55 pm

when made, it will become a sucess. the trigger action is just a kiss, and the idea of the succubus is very arousing.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » December 29th, 2007, 4:11 pm

:)

I got the idea while watching TV. A succubus is portrayed as one of the weaker kinds of demons, because they need a long, intense kiss to actually steal your soul (unlike a vampire, who can just bite someone). But then in one episode, she just grabs the hero while he's distracted, kisses him before he can react. He tries to push her away, but he's already getting weak and she's fit enough to hold on. Then after a few seconds, he's holding her as tight as he can just to stop falling over as his legs give way.

(then his gf turns up and separates the two by punching them both ... but until then, I just couldn't help wondering what it would be like to be him)

I have to say, this is one of the things I'd really be interested in trying if I could find a willing subject in this part of the country.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Mino » December 29th, 2007, 8:35 pm

There'd have to be a suggestion which prevents it working for relatives and non romantic kisses etc... You wouldn't really want to be obedient to your grandma or rapist etc...
Mino
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » January 9th, 2008, 1:01 pm

Certainly something to think about, but I'm not sure how specific you'd have to be. I'm sure a file like this would appeal to some people with an interest in rape fantasy. Such situations wouldn't qualify as "romantic" in my mind.

Maybe a sensible condition would be that you have to tell someone about the file before it works.

Now it seems the suggestion is almost 1/3 of the way up the voting list ... where most of the good suggestions seem to disappear. So could anyone who likes the idea please take a moment to vote for it and keep it from dying?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby mindlover » January 16th, 2008, 1:57 am

I think a simple enough solution to the triggering would be to make it self-triggerable. That way the subject could choose when they were in a safe situation for this experiance and then wait for their partner to "make a move".
mindlover

Postby WickedVoyce » February 23rd, 2008, 1:53 am

I apologize if I'm intruding, but this idea intrigues me. I'm unfamiliar with the construction of hypnotic scripts, so I'll need to listen to more files on the site in order to get a feel for it, but once I do, I might consider giving this one a shot.

I could also see a companion piece to this: Succubus Aura. It would give the listener the overwhelming sexual presence of a sex demon, instilling her with the all the confidence, sensuality and libido of said creature. The subject would feel a rush of energy with each orgasm she draws from her partner and the effects would become reinforced with each erotic act.

A male version of each (Incubus Kiss/Aura) wouldn't be difficult either.

A couple using them respectively might experience some very intense sensations.
WickedVoyce

Postby demigraff » February 24th, 2008, 3:21 am

WickedVoyce wrote:A male version of each (Incubus Kiss/Aura) wouldn't be difficult either.

Interesting thought ... I don't really see the need, though. I can't think of any reason for gender-specific language in this script, so I'd think the same file should work for anyone.

Have to see how it works out :) (and a little reminder to anyone else who is interested, please remember to vote for the file, so it won't vanish from the list before someone does it)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby WickedVoyce » February 24th, 2008, 4:28 am

I'm sure that I'm just overcomplicating things. The type of audio that I've been making has, until this point, been very gender specific. I'll need to work on broadening my scope a bit.

I appreciate a challenge... this could be a lot of fun.
It's all in the cesurae, baby...
WickedVoyce

Return to The Voting Page