new curse

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

new curse

Postby steve14 » January 1st, 2008, 2:02 pm

if you see panties any where, on a clothes line in a store up a dress etc you must sniff them and will have a nearly irresistible urge to do so .if you don't sniff them you must wear a pair of panties with in 30 minutes and leave them on for 30 minutes if you don't put on panties you will have to wear panties for a week if you fail to panties your self in the thirty minute time limit twice you must wear them for a year fail to sniff or meet your time limit a third time you will wear panties for life ...

i did this quick i think it can be improved , if you are already wearing pantys and fail to sniff you must wear a bra and stockings if you dont put them on with in 15 minutes you must wear them for a week ect i think this could keep escalating this way till you must dress in girls clothes for life
or even to the point of incontanent diapered sissy ...
steve14
Regular
Regular

Postby steve14 » February 7th, 2008, 4:08 pm

what would happen ? if you were under this curse at work and caught a inadvertent peek do you have some panties with you? can you get away to buy some? how about in a store can you resist the urge to smell a pair of panties on the rack the urge gets stronger with every pair you see . can you find a place to slip on a pair unnoticed your time is running out ..
can you navigate life under the pantie curse?
steve14
Regular
Regular

Postby steve14 » March 12th, 2008, 9:50 pm

it's gone guess it got bumped?
steve14
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page