Curse Premature Ejaculation

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Premature Ejaculation

Postby Renato007 » January 22nd, 2008, 6:33 pm

What do you guys think about it?

Here is the description:

"This should be a fun file. As the name suggests it is a curse file for males to make them ejaculate prematurely. The file should encourage males to become so excited during initial foreplay that they ejaculate before beginning intercourse. Its as simple as that."

It's already on the voting page, just making sure that people know it's out there. Not that I would want to use it :oops: :lol:... yet.
I would be awesome if it doesn't specified with what gender the foreplay takes place, so that the file can be used by any kind of male. Just a suggestion.
Renato007

Postby hellion0 » January 23rd, 2008, 12:09 am

I could imagine some cruel uses for this sort of file... Hell, I might take it upon myself to make it if I'm feeling spiteful enough. :P
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby lazzyz » January 26th, 2008, 12:23 am

I have to admit that the idea does sound both hilarious and fun. Not sure if having it be a trigger or a curse would be better though. Having it triggered by masturbation or something like that would be great, the more you masurbate the less you could last the next time, so in a way it woulde decrease the pleasure. Hmm, I',m prolly just crazy.
lazzyz

Postby arion » January 26th, 2008, 8:34 am

I think this would be a very fun file. Whoever makes this would probably be my friend for quite some time.
arion

Postby BobbyS » January 26th, 2008, 9:31 am

Once again, my reaction to 99.99% of all files on the voting page:

WHY??? Dear God, WHY???!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby sunray_2 » January 26th, 2008, 10:33 am

I believe it is part of the humiliation thing from emasculation. I don't really get it, but then i was a bit of a flamer when i was young anyway, so i tend to have a quite positive attitude to my quasi-effeminate traits. I actually love the role.

I suppose 'real men' get the 'be manly'-bit a bit more. A possible explanation in absolutely non-scientific terms how it could work is here: [url]http://www.sissyschool.com/sissy_humiliation.html[/url].

From another angle it could possibly be along similar lines to arousingly scary. Being a little afraid with the right guy can be very erotic. I think aside from the 'hold me and protect me aspect' it is because being afraid and being aroused share some physiological signs.
sunray_2

Postby jaxman » September 1st, 2008, 6:16 pm

I can only answer for myself ;) I'm fond of both humiliation and sexual frustration.

The why of humiliation could take quite a while to explain so I'll leave it. I think sexual frustration is self explanatory - but look I'll explain any way, I love the feeling of being turned on - the more intense the better. Reminds me of when I was young - back when a breeze would give me a hard on, and a gust would get me off.

At first I was horrified by the thought of this file as well, now I'm kind of into it...
jaxman

Return to The Voting Page