TrigPersonalityTraits

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

TrigPersonalityTraits

Postby TrueZero » February 6th, 2008, 12:25 pm

This one is intended to give a person control over the personality traits of the triggered person, it includes four main triggers:

'You're (Personality Trait eg:Girly) no more' This one takes the personality trait and removes it's effect on the mind of the person. The second trigger is to restore the trait, the trigger is the same, but simply say 'again' in place of 'no more'. If used with the example, it would remove the person's ability to be girly and the second trigger would restore it.

The other trigger is:
'You're totally (Trait eg:Girly again), you know that?' This trigger takes the trait used and makes the person only able to display that trait, if used with the example I've given, then the person would only be able to act girly. The trigger to return to normal is 'You know, I was wrong, you're not totally (trait) after all.)

Both types of triggers can be turned off with the trigger 'Revert to Normal' and the person can choose to be triggered only by themselves and specific people, it can also only happen when triggered by someone whose aware that they've been hypnotised by this file.
TrueZero

Postby Renato007 » February 6th, 2008, 3:24 pm

Wow it sounds really cool. One question, does it has to be a trait that's already part of the person? or can you trigger the person to act like something else also?
Renato007

Postby Cade » February 6th, 2008, 9:11 pm

that i would love, "you're totally feminine, you know that?" especially during feminization sessions it would help out alot! ^^
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby TrueZero » February 7th, 2008, 12:56 am

It doesn't have to be part of the person already, I'm thinking of setting up a Trigger Version of the Becoming Barbie Curse I saw on the voting page, or one that basically makes the person consumed by a specific emotion, the thing is though I can't make any part of a file whatsoever.

Thanks for the support.
TrueZero

Postby catgirlatheart » February 7th, 2008, 2:00 am

sounds cool.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page